15

Lisa stops her car as they arrived in front of the apartment building where Chaeyoung lives at. "Okay, Lisa, Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie. Thanks for tonight. I'll see you guys later.", Chaeyoung says as she gets out of Lisa's car.

When she closes the door back, she can see Jisoo pouting as she rolls down the window of the backseat. "Yah, Jisoo unnie. What's with the pouty face?", she asks as she pinches Jisoo's cheek.

"Nothing. It's just...you won't be working with me at the coffee shop anymore.", Jisoo answers.

The others giggle at her words as Chaeyoung shakes her head. "Unnie, we still can meet up like this. Come on...", she replies making Jisoo slowly nods. "But, it's different though. I bet many customers will be asking about you. They love you, you know?", Jisoo tells Chaeyoung.

"Well...whose fault at the first place to send my resume without my consent? Don't blame me about it.", Chaeyoung says making Jisoo to look at Lisa to blame her. "No, it wasn't me. Jin oppa sent it.", Lisa quickly denies as she saw Jisoo was looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"You planned it though, Lisa.", Jennie who is sitting next to Lisa says it. Chaeyoung chuckles at them blaming one another before she tells them to stop. "Okay, okay. Guys, stop it. Don't embarrass yourselves here. Jisoo unnie, I still can go to the shop to see you on weekends. Maybe I can find time on weekdays too if you really miss me.", Chaeyoung tries to talk to Jisoo.

The eldest among them slowly showing a smile to Chaeyoung and says, "You take care of yourself when you work there, okay? If anyone even Jungkook himself do something bad to you, tell me quickly. I'll teach them not to hurt you, my little baby sister."

"Aww...unnie. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, okay?", Chaeyoung replies with a smile assuring the girls of herself.

"Good luck at the new place, Chaeyoung-ah.", Jennie says followed by the other two saying the same thing to her. "Oh, Jennie unnie. Good luck to you too on your boutique launching. I wish you in advance in case I couldn't make it on Friday.", Chaeyoung replies before they bid goodbye to her.

♡♡♡♡♡

That Sunday afternoon, Chaeyoung goes to the mall to buy new clothes for work after she checked that she does not have a lot of formal office attire. When she counted them in her wardrobe, there were only three buttoned up shirts, two blazers, two skirts and three pants that she can say suit to be office wear.

Even her shoes, she does not have many choices as she just has two which she has been using since her university days. Because of that, she takes out a pretty big amount of money to buy new clothes and shoes that day. She needs to look good on her first day which is tomorrow.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook ignores Taehyung's warning of not to follow him going out on his day off. Sunday is the day when Taehyung does not need to work for the Jeon's family and he always spends it by taking his family out somewhere. He has told Jungkook that he will get bored but the young man does not care.

He follows Taehyung as Taehyung takes his family out to a mall. He even pays for all of their expenses making Taehyung feels indebted to him. He also brings them to eat at a fancy restaurant after Taehyung's sister, Yeri looks pale and quiet for some time.

While they are eating, Jungkook hears a little commotion from the cashier counter of the restaurant. He tries to ignore it but the voices get louder to his ears that he could not stay still with the commotion. So, he excuses himself and looks at the counter before he realizes who it is making noise at the peaceful place.