42

Chaeyoung keeps quiet as she watches the view outside of the car while Jungkook drives. She does not feel like having a talk or anything with him. She just wants to go home since her period pain is getting worse now.

She usually does not get muscle cramps on her first day. Her period pain will start to show itself on the second day and it is quite bad. Plus, she just had a lot of physical activities that week. Surely the pain will be worse than usual. She can feel it.

Then, she sees the sign board which makes her frown. "Jungkook-ssi, where are we going? I saw the sign board. This is not the road to J Group building.", she says to him as she looks at him.

"Who says we're going back to the office?", Jungkook simply replies with a smirk.

"Then, where are we going to?", she asks as she turns her head to look at Jungkook with serious face.

"Aren't you hungry? I'm hungry. We go have lunch first, okay?", he says as they stop at a traffic light.

Chaeyoung shakes her head and cross her fingers. "I don't want to eat. I want to go home. That's it.", she tells him while doing the 'X' gesture with her fingers. He looks at her with a smile before asking her if she is kidding with him.

"No, I'm serious. I just want to go home. I don't want to eat anything.", she says with a pout. Jungkook shakes his head at her and says that he will send her home after they have lunch. Chaeyoung looks angry with him but she keeps quiet as she looks away from him again.

He sees her touching her stomach on the lower part making him wonder what is wrong with her. He stops the car at a petrol station and tells her he needs to use the toilet for a while.

"Please be quick, Jungkook-ssi.", she tells him before he leaves.

A few minutes later, he comes back and starts driving again. "I'll send you straight to your home, Chaeyoung.", he suddenly speaks to her while keeping his eyes on the road. Chaeyoung turns to him and smiles. "Thanks.", she says to him.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin stares at the old man in front of him for a while before he looks away. He apologizes for staring at him like that.

"It's okay, young man. So...can you do what I ask you to do, Genius J?", the elderly asks.

"Y..yes but...may I ask you something first, sir?", Jimin says as polite as he can.

The old man holding his walking stick smiles and nods. "Ask me anything. I'll answer them.", he tells.

"Who are you to this young woman? I'm sorry if you don't want to answer me. I'm just curious about it. I promise I won't tell anyone if you tell me though.", Jimin says while putting up his hand as if swearing to the old man that he is a trusted person.

The old man smiles warmly to Jimin. "I'm her grandfather.", he answers the question without hiding anything.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook parks his car in front of 7-11, the convenience store in front of the apartment Chaeyoung lives in. He goes out without telling Chaeyoung since she is sleeping at the passenger seat. A few minutes after he went out, Chaeyoung wakes up and realizes that she is already in front of the apartment.

"Hmm? Jungkook-ssi? Why he...", she stops when she sees him in the store. "What is he doing? He said he doesn't like to go to a store like that.", she questions to no one as she looks at him inside the convenience store.