55

He smiles back before they start to walk to the entrance of the hall. Chaeyoung follows him with their hands clasped together as she knows he needs her to give him some courage to face his old friends especially the bride. After the short meet with Jaehyun, she knows that some of his old friends knew how he was dumped by Eunbi. She does not want him to be ridiculed by them so she promised herself to do whatever he ask her to do there.

She does not complain when he introduces her as his girlfriend to them. He looks to be fine when they talked about the past but one thing she realized, he will hold her closer when they start to talk about Eunbi and him. About their past relationship.

From there, Chaeyoung knows that the two knew each other after Eunbi transferred to their school. An elite high school in Seoul. They got together when they were 16 and was quite a famous couple in school. Their breakup when they were just a freshman in university shocked everyone.

She also found out that Jungkook went to USA to study there after the breakup. Most of them are shocked that he is there at the wedding but they are glad to know the two finally made up and be friends. But, Chaeyoung knows that is not right. They are not friends anymore, Jungkook never says that to her.

After the dance by the newly married couple, the host announces that it is time for the guests to have a dance with their partners. Many couples are delighted to hear it as the song starts to change. Jungkook and Chaeyoung who are seated with some of Jungkook's good old friends are left alone as the others stand up and go to the dance floor to dance with their partners.

"Chaeyoung, shall we dance?", Jungkook asks as he looks at her but she does not hear it.

"Chae...", he stops as he sees where she might be looking at. Then, he sees the couple that is celebrated coming their way.

He stands up and blocks Chaeyoung's view before pulling her hand to get up from her chair. "Jungkook, what are you doing?", Chaeyoung asks in surprise. "Let's dance, okay?", he says before he drags her to the dance floor, not even waiting for her reply.

Jungkook puts his right hand on Chaeyoung's waist while his left hand hold her right hand. But, Chaeyoung stays frozen not trying to sway slowly to the music.

"Chaeyoung, put your hand on my shoulder.", he says as he slowly move to the right and left following the slow beat.

Chaeyoung slowly put her left hand on his shoulder before following his steps.

"Why are we suddenly dancing?", Chaeyoung asks.

"Because everyone is dancing.", Jungkook simply answers.

They sway to the music until they exchange position. Jungkook was facing their table and now Chaeyoung is. She can see who is going near their table and smiles at Jungkook.

"Or because you want to avoid Eunbi?", she asks him with a small stare.

"What? No.", he replies while looking away from Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Are you sure? Because I think we haven't met them yet since we got here.", she tells him.

"We can meet them later.", Jungkook replies as they sway from side to side a little faster than before since the music beat goes faster now.

Chaeyoung shakes her head at him as she moves forward getting closer to him. He is a bit startled especially when Chaeyoung moves her head to rest on his shoulder. That is what he thought before Chaeyoung whispers to him.

"She's coming."

Jungkook widened his eyes as he adjusts his right hand on Chaeyoung's waist.

"No.", he whispers back.