28

The report in his hand makes him sighs quietly before he sees Soyeon coming back from the restroom. She is smiling as she sits back at the chair waiting for Namjoon to tell her about her health condition. She can see Namjoon looks serious as he writes something into the report.

"Did you drink in the past few days, Mrs Jeon?", he asks her.

She smirks before nodding. "You know it's dangerous. I've told you before about it.", Namjoon says as he puts down his glasses on the table. "Why did you drink? I thought you already stop drinking.", he asks the elder lady in front of him.

"I stopped but I regret it. So, I drink again. But, don't worry. I didn't drink a lot at once. Only when I need it, I drink.", Soyeon tells him.

"Why...do you drink?", Namjoon asks in a serious tone.

"Because of Junyoung.", Soyeon simply replies.

Namjoon looks at her sharply. "Because of the late Mr Jeon Junyoung?", he asks.

"He left me alone but he also leaves me with the hardest fact that I couldn't accept.", she tells. "What do you mean?", Namjoon asks as he does not understand what she meant. "You won't understand it.", she replies.

Namjoon frowns at her before asking her to tell him what is bothering her about Junyoung. However, Soyeon scoffs at him. "I don't trust you, Namjoon-ssi. Even though you're our family doctor, you seem to be bias with us.", she says. "You keep the secret of Junyoung's illness from me, from Jungkook. I wonder if you know more than that about him and you're keeping it a secret from us. So, do you know anything more about Junyoung that I don't know?", she asks in a threatening way.

Hearing all those things from Soyeon makes Namjoon a bit taken aback by her suspicion. "I know I shouldn't hide about his illness from you two but he begged me. He almost bowed down to me just for that. I can't let him bow down to me but I also can't say no to him. He told me that he didn't want any of you get sad if you know about his condition. So, I do as he told. But...I don't have other things to hide from you two. It's up to you to trust me or not.", he defends himself from the suspicion she has towards him.

"Well, then. I don't trust you. So, how is my health report, Kim Namjoon-ssi?", Soyeon asks as she changes the topic.

♡♡♡♡♡

Chaeyoung is about to sit down when she hears her name being called out by someone. As she turns around to see who it is, she smiles as she sees Lisa coming towards her. They hug as if they have not seen each other for so long before Chaeyoung realizes that people start to look at them weirdly.

"Lisa, what are you doing here?", she asks as she sits down on the chair. "Working, Chaeyoung.", Lisa says as she puts her camera on the table. "Take care of my baby. I want to get my food first.", she adds before leaving Chaeyoung alone at the table.

A few minutes later, Lisa comes back with a tray of food in her hands.

"Lisa, what work do you have here in this building?", Chaeyoung asks as she starts to drink her orange juice.

"You remember Bambam?", Lisa asks her back. "Bambam, your cousin?", Chaeyoung guesses and Lisa nods. "He's doing an interview with Jungkook later. I'm here to help him with the photoshoot. His agency's photographer can't make it.", Lisa says.

Chaeyoung nods to her words before realizing something. "But Jungkook doesn't tell me about any interview.", she tells as she should have known about it too.

"Yeah, supposedly his interview is going to be held next month but the person to be interviewed this month can't commit. So, Bambam look for Jungkook first since he's going to appear in the mag anyway. And Jungkook said to come before he gets busy with out station work. So, here we are coming to see him as soon as possible.", Lisa explains.