75

Jungkook gives a call to Jacob as he parked the car he rented at the parking area near the beach. He puts on his black bucket hat and walks out of the car looking at the beach crowded with people. Some of them strolling around the beachside, some other are playing around with their friends and a few are taking photos with the sea background.

"Hello, Jacob. I'm here. Where are you?", he greets as Jacob answers his call.

"Look ahead. I see you. I wear a red cap and yellow shirt here.", Jacob says as he puts down his binoculars and waves his hand up in the air.

Jungkook nods and waves back before he ends the call. He crosses the road and shakes hands with Jacob who he befriends while studying in New York. They ask each other's wellbeing before Jungkook mentions that he saw a Subway nearby and asks him if that is the Subway where Chaeyoung works at.

"Yeah, she works there but...not now. Her shift ended already.", he tells as he takes his binoculars and zooms it at the beach area. "Look here, at those guys there.", he says to Jungkook as he gives his binoculars to him.

"She's there.", he says as he sees her sitting beside the four guys playing volleyball with another lady beside her. "Great. Thanks, Jacob. Really, I owe you a lot.", he says to Jacob before giving the binoculars back to him.

He excuses himself to go to Chaeyoung but Jacob stops him. "Good luck!", Jacob wishes him with a smile.

With a smile on his face, he walks to where Chaeyoung is while wearing his brown shades ready to surprise her. But when he gets nearer to the guys playing volleyball, he feels nervous. He gets worried if Chaeyoung does not want to see him.

"Relax, Jungkook. You can do this. Just walk up to Chaeyoung and greet her as usual.", he tells himself as he takes a deep breath before continue walking.

When he is just a few steps away from them, the ball being thrown is heading his way so he catches it.

"Hey, mate! Throw it here, will ya?", one of the guys shouts to him.

He looks at the guys and to Chaeyoung. Seems like she does not realize him yet. He keeps the ball in his hand as he walks up to the guys.

"Can I play too?", he asks them.

The four guys look at each other before one of them speaks, "We don't play with strangers."

"Oh umm, do the girls sitting there come here with you?", Jungkook points at Chaeyoung and her friend.

"Yes, they are.", the curly haired guy admits.

"Well, actually I know one of them. Hi, Chaeyoung! Can I join them playing?", Jungkook purposely shouts her name to get her attention on him.

Chaeyoung looks up to him and frowns as she does not recognize him with his bucket hat and shades on.

"Chae..what?", the black haired one asks in confusion as he looks at the girls especially Chaeyoung.

"Jungkook?", Chaeyoung mouthed very slowly and Jungkook takes off his shades.

"It's me, Jungkook. Oh, guys. She's the girl I know. Chaeyoung. But, you guys probably know her more as Roseanne or Rosie, right?", he says and two of the guys nod admitting they know Chaeyoung as how he said.

Katherine who is sitting cross legged beside Chaeyoung looks at her with curiosity. "You know that guy, Rosie?", she asks as she points at Jungkook.