57

*The italic parts in here is a flashback

♡♡♡♡♡

"Jungkook, stop! Jungkook!!", the strong push and the shouting from Chaeyoung makes Jungkook startled. He stops kissing her collarbone and pulls away from her. He looks straight to her eyes in confusion while being on top of her.

"What's wrong?", he asks.

Chaeyoung turns away from looking at him and says sorry. "I'm...not ready for this.", she adds before rolling out to the side to get out of the bed. "I want to go home.", she says while fixing her dress which he almost took off earlier.

Jungkook slowly gets off from his bed and looks at Chaeyoung with a disheartened feeling. "Did I do something wrong?", he asks making Chaeyoung to have an eye contact with him. She shakes her head before telling him it is not his fault. She convinces him that it is her fault that she is just not ready yet.

"What happened...the first time you were here?", he continued asking.

Chaeyoung looks at his face and quickly shakes her head. She knows he is thinking he probably hurt her that night they first met. She tells him that he did not do anything to her to make him not feel guilty.

"I didn't do anything? Then, why were you here in the morning? I...want to know because I don't remember a thing about it. Can you tell me what exactly happened?", he asks as he is really clueless of that time.

Seeing that he is curious about it, Chaeyoung sits on the edge of the bed and tells him what happened. She started from the moment she followed him and ended with the morning he caught her in his room. She repeats twice that he did not do anything to her and that she was just tired to move the drunk him so she slept there till the morning came.

"She can control herself twice from me? That's...unusual.", Jungkook says as he opens his eyes wide after turning off the alarm.

He gets his upper body up and holds the blanket sniffing the smell of roses that she left there. "But that just makes me love her more.", he mutters with a smile knowing that she is good at taking care of herself. Not just anyone can touch her, she is expensive. That is what he described her as before he gets off of the bed to wash up.

♡♡♡♡♡

The alarm blaring sound makes Chaeyoung whine as she turns it off. She then, looks around and whines again.

"Why did I agree to this?", she asks herself as she closes her eyes. She recalls what happened last night and what almost happened last night before she shakes her head. "I shouldn't agree to this.", she tells herself as she stares at the ceiling.

Suddenly, the door of the room she is currently in is knocked from outside.

"Chaeyoung?", Jungkook's voice is calling for her name. Yes, she is still at his condominium. Sleeping in the guest room. After telling him what happened when they first met, he asked her to stay because he needs her help that day. She rejected it at first but seeing how he asked her with his face full of hope, she said yes and ended up sleeping there in the pink bunny onesie covering her body.

He was hoping so much that she can stay as he told her that he will provide her clothes and the basic things she need like toothbrush and towel. So, there she is now lying on the bed feeling somewhat embarrassed about what they did last night. She stays quiet on the bed until she no longer hear a knock or his voice.