78

Jungkook looks at his own reflection on the car window as he waits for Chaeyoung to come down from her apartment. He asked her to have a dinner date with him after a day they got back. But, Chaeyoung was not into the date as she said she wants to see Soyeon first before anything else.

Only after he promised her that he will take her to see Soyeon the next day, she agrees to go for the date with him.

"Jungkook.", she calls him as she reached his car.

He turns around to see her and goes speechless like he did before. She is wearing a white half sleeve knee length bodycon dress that he bought for her when she was away. It looks simple but it holds an important role that night for him.

 It looks simple but it holds an important role that night for him

"Hi.", she says as she gets closer to him.

They look at each other for a good minute before Chaeyoung breaks the silent, "Are we going for the dinner or just staring at each other until we get fever under this cold weather?"

Jungkook gets startled with her words. "No, absolutely not. Let's go, get in my car.", he replies as he holds her hand and opens the door for her to get inside.

Right after he closed the door back, he turns around and lets out a sigh of relief after getting so nervous to see her in her white dress.

♡♡♡♡♡

Chaeyoung looks around the luxurious and classic style of the restaurant with amazement. She never knew that there is a restaurant located up in the hill that looks so elegant like that. She wonders who owns it as the restaurant looks so aesthetically pleasing to her eyes.

"Shall we go inside?", Jungkook's question as he gives his hand up to her distracts her from the beauty of the restaurant.

She smiles and intertwining their hands as she let him lead the way.

As they enter the big wooden door of the restaurant, they are greeted by two staffs at the entrance with smiles on their faces. The one at the right side asks for their names and Jungkook tells him. The other one at the left side then, shows them their table before Chaeyoung realizes who it is waiting for them at the table.

She looks at Jungkook beside her seeking for some courage from him. He squeezes his hand on hers softly before Soyeon stands up and goes beside him. Haejin is also there but he stays sitting since he has met Chaeyoung at the airport. It is time for the mother to meet her daughter now.

"Chaeyoung...my daughter.", Soyeon tries not to cry as she utters the words out.

Jungkook pulls away from Chaeyoung and takes Soyeon's hand to hold Chaeyoung. Then, he steps back to give the two some time to reconcile.