⤫1.3

Jisung with an eyebrow piercing and ear piercings is a yes from me

A cowardly fear sparked through Chaerin as she gulped down the lump forming in her throat, eyes trained on the Demon in front of her as she began walking back- frightened

The stories she had heard about Demon's had scared her for life, the brutal nature of themselves who didn't mercy a soul who irked them or challenged them in any way.

He had a wicked smirk on his lips- eyes a daunting shade of blood red, the veins on his neck the same colour and he straightened his back- standing at his full height.

He said nothing, only taking larger steps towards her and Chaerin panicked, blood rushing to her ears when she hurried her feet- ultimately coming to a stop when her back hit a lamppost.

The girl gasped, accidentally tripping from the shock and eyes widening as she felt her body beginning to fall back- screwing her eyes shut.

No, not now
Out of all the times to be clumsy, you pick now?

That's until an arm around her back halted her body from hitting the floor and she breathed out in relief- but in fear also.

Chaerin opened her eyes, immediately meeting his demonic ones that stared down at her.
She could feel the pitch black feathers of his wings tickling against her skin and she squirmed slightly.

She began to regret not fleeing the situation as soon as her eyes landed on him- stupidity of her decisions now landing her to become intertwined with a demon.

He was leaning forward, one arm around her and his other hand gripping the lamppost to stop him from falling forward.

His hooded, unreadable eyes traced over her face before a small chuckle left his lips.
"You're already falling for me." He spoke out in a hushed tone, his breaths fanning her face gently.

The air around Chaerin became hot, the warmth from his skin emitting onto her. She was frozen to the spot as his face hovered over hers, the act of intimidation making her heart pound in fear.

"Are you scared?" The mocking tone in his voice causing the girl to place her hands on his chest to push him off.

But as soon as her hands made contact with his body, she hissed at the sudden burning sensation.
"Careful," the Demon tsked, standing up and Chaerin immediately stabilised on her feet- clasping her hands to her chest.

"I'm hot." He winked, drawing the smirk on his lips again.

Chaerin watched as his eyes began to rid of the terrifying red, turning into a pitch black instead and his veins returned to normal.

"Hm, you're quiet...now tell me," he began, reaching forward and grabbing the back of her head, fingers interlocking with the roots of her hair.

Chaerin gritted her teeth, her head tugging back and she whimpered in pain as a sadistic smile grazed his lips but it was replaced with a snarl.

"Let go of me- what do you want?" She gritted out in pain, her own hand gripping onto his that had a hold of the roots of her hair.

"How can you see me?" He demanded with a hiss, pulling on his grip further and she cried out in pain.

The Demon didn't have time to hear the answer as a puff of white smoke cut through the air and a figure emitted through it in urgency.
His white wings heavily contrasted the boy who had Chaerin in a painful grip.

"Let her go Jisung." The Angel spoke calmly, walking towards them. Chaerin's eyes fell to the voice and relief kicked in at the sound of her guardian angel.

"Jeno-"

"Shut the fuck up." The Demon snarked out, this hand wrapping around her throat which deeply took her by surprise and her breath hitched.

"I will snap her neck right now, do you think I care?" Jisung challenged with no ounce of a lie.

"She doesn't have anything to do with you Jisung, let the girl go."
"She can see me, but she's-"
"You can't speak of it."

Jisung barked out a deep, dark throaty laugh.
"Who are you to tell me what to do, I'll be informing my Father of this abomination."
"He already knows, Satan knows."

The air was quiet for a second and Jisung's eyes flickered down to the girl before he harshly pushed her away, Chaerin stumbling onto the floor as Angel Jeno rushed towards her.

Still fearsome of the Demon, scalp throbbing with pain of his attack- she reached up to rub at the area. A glare formed on her face, glowering at the tall satanic figure who only stared at her in grave antipathy.

Jeno's arms encased over Chaerin protectively, eyebrows furrowed in concern as he then glanced up at the younger boy- wondering when he even became so animus.

"It's her, she's the half-blood." He muttered in disgust, eyes glowing a dark red before just like that- he disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

" He muttered in disgust, eyes glowing a dark red before just like that- he disappeared in a cloud of black smoke