⤫1.16

All she could hear was the sound of the rhythmical droplets of water- or was it water?

Chaerin wasn't too sure anymore as the gut wrenching, repulsive smell infiltrated her nose and forced a choked cough after inhaling the revolting scent.

She attempted to sit up, trying to orientate herself from confusion but was roughly pushed back down.

"Stop moving."

Chaerin froze at the sound of the deep, rough voice cutting through the air and finally her eyes opened.

She couldn't speak, the lump in her throat verging on choking the girl and everytime she swallowed it got bigger.

Dimmed lights only left a partial sight towards the body of the voice, only a silhouette glimmering in the only light.

"W-what-" Chaerin panicked as they came closer, the obvious outline of the blowtorch.
A deep chuckle followed and the male sighed, twirling it in his hand.

"Try not to scream too much."

Again.

Chaerin had gotten the same exact dream- or nightmare- for around two weeks, verging on throwing up all she had the previous day.

The scent of burning skin still resided in her senses, feeling the overwhelming feeling of hot flushes fall over her body and she began getting worked up, scrambling out of her bed- pulling the hoodie over her body rashly and exiting the house.

She began to text Jeno, hoping she could actually gain some answers from him as she began to walk in the direction of his house.

"Please answer." She muttered, "please I need you right now."
There was no answer, maybe she was being overdramatic over the whole situation but the night terrors wouldn't stop.

She was panting, trying to regain her breath but every inhale further closed her lungs.

Sniffling down the rising tears of exhaustion, fear and confusion, the girl turned into a street- stilled by the sound of pained muffled screams.

Chaerin froze, not wanting to make a sound as she tried to detect with her ears if they were deceiving her.

Thus, they weren't and the stupid girl she was- she walked towards it. Slowly and carefully the girl clutched her hoodie in her fist willing herself to calm down.

Staying close to the wall, the noises coming from the alleyway, heart thumping in her chest when she took a deep breath to steady herself before peering around the corner.

Chaerin's eyes widened, mouth agape in absolute burning terror.
In the dimly lit alleyway, a male had his hand pulling a head to a tilt on the side, his mouth over the woman's neck.

It wasn't as it sounded however, the woman was almost drained of life, the males grip on her tight.

Chaerin would have turned around and gotten help right there, if it wasn't for his black wings.

Almost like he could feel her presence, he craned his neck to the side- red flamed eyes scorching into her own ones.

Chaerin was in shock, unable to move from her place as the Demon's lips dripped in blood- spilling down his chin and onto his white t-shirt.
Fangs coated in the crimson liquid and the smirk on his face made her own blood run cold.

"Did you come to join us love?"

WTF JISUNG ARE YOU KIDDING ME

you didn't even save me any you ungrateful demon 😤