⤫1.49

6 days left

6 days left

"What do we do honey? What's going to happen?" Kyunghwa whispered to her husband with tears in her eyes.

Chaerin shoved her headphones in her ears, turning away from the door and into her bedroom as she slipped out of the window.

Music in her ears to distract her but it did nothing as her mind was consumed by him.

She was tired, exhausted- she felt sick, she didn't know what to do.

She just wanted him.

The girl reached the bridge, leaning against the railing, chin on it along with her arms and she sighed when the cold air carried through her hair until cold harsh droplets of rain fell slowly.

She didn't move, she watched as the waves crashed harshly against each other, repelling the force as hard as they could.
Chaerin related to that, feeling the overwhelming pull towards her Soulmate but she tried to pull away.

Glazed over eyes as rain fell harder, she didn't move at all with no energy to face the world anymore.
Scared yet confused.

The rain fell harsher, soaking her thin shirt and hair but she didn't move.
Her life had changed in the events of two months, flipping her whole world upside down but if it meant she met Jisung, she wouldn't have changed anything.

Was she selfish?

The feeling of something warm draping over her shoulders pulled her out of her daze and the girl looked next to her to see him.

He stood there next to her against the railing, his large hands clutching it as he looked out at see- hair wet to his forhead.

Chaerin's hands clutched his jacket and she slid her arms into it and pulled it closer to her, looking down at the ground.

"I still feel hurt by it all." She admitted.
"I know." He said quietly, wanting to tell her he didn't mean to and it was all a misunderstanding.

"But it isn't your fault, I know she forced herself on you but... I don't know."
"It's more than that, I know."

Jisung's eyes flickered over to the girl and he had to tear his eyes away.
"You should go home, it's late."

He had to leave, it wasn't good for him to feel this way. The pure reason why he was alive was to carry on the bloodline, maybe that's why he had nothing against dying.

He just didn't want her to die.

Maybe deep down he didn't want to be a copy of his father.
Jisung turned around from the girl in the pouring rain, unable to change the weather as his feelings remained.

A hand on his wrist stopped him and he jolted to a stop but didn't make a move to look back.

He wasn't sure what she was going to say, a million thoughts rushing through his mind and he couldn't make sense of any of them.

Chaerin stepped forward, rash decisions without any thoughts behind it when she snaked her arms around his torso and her cheek rested against his broad back.

She could feel the warmth of him radiating off onto her but it was a nice warmth.
Her eyes still remained on the calming waves and she could feel him tense up.

"I thought you didn't want anything to do with me?" His usual cocky and playful tone was gone and it left Chaerin upset.

"I don't," she began, interlocking her hands over his abdomen. "But I can't."

"I can't stay away from you Jisung, it hurts more."

Jisung closed his eyes and looked up at the sky, conflicting emotions passing through him and he didn't know what he was feeling.

"6 days Chaerin-"
"I know."

There was a silence and Jisung's larger hands trailed until they layed over her small ones.

"I don't know what's going to happen..." He admitted.
"It's okay." She said tightening her grip around him and gulping as she said the next words, nervous.

"Can you stay with me?"