⤫1.58

0 days left

0 days left

"What's going to happen?" She asked Renjun and Donghyuck who had been watching her the whole day under Jisung's command.

Donghyuck sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
"I don't know Chaerin."
Renjun was watching the boy from afar, Jeno who's eyes were on Chaerin.

"He's a weird guardian angel."
"He just wants Chaerin let's be real."

Renjun sighed and shook his head, nodding his head to the girl.
"Let's go."

"It's time."

"I'm going to be sick, I'm going to be sick, I'm going to be s-"
"Shut up or I'll kill you before Satan does."

"Where are we even going?" She asked confused and Donghyuck sighed in irritation.
"Hell."

"Oh."

Chaerin's nerves bubbled up inside her churning and thrashing around making her feel sick to her stomach.

Crying wasn't even an option at this point, there wasn't any point in crying- Satan probably didn't care for her tears.

Something bad was going to happen; it was only a matter of time before it did.

Chaerin was beyond terrified, shaking as she clung onto Seyeon, hiding behind Renjun and Donghyuck with a lump in her throat.

She was going to die
And so would Jisung

Because of her

Jieun rubbed her back as they waited, commanded by Satan into the realm of Hell.

Donghyuck inched closer to Seyeon who glanced at him with a hardened gaze to which he stepped away from her to create space.

Suddenly, the sounds of shouting cut through the air. They were situated in a place of red, fire everywhere and it was dark.

The shouting got louder and louder till two figures emerged from a pit of black smoke.

"You're already the ruler of Hell! Why do you need to do this?"

Chaerin's breath hitched at Jisung's voice, angry and rough.
A sinister chuckle came from the man next to him.

"Shut the fuck up son, it's my house you're in."
"Not for much longer." Jisung pressed, gritting his teeth.

Satan raised his brows and laughed, fangs on display.
"You're learning quick."

A low whistle came from the man and his footsteps haunted the room.
"Now where is the half blood?"

Chaerin's lips pressed into a thin line, hands shaking and gut dropping and clenching.

"You can't hurt her- i won't let you." Jisung yelled out angrily and stood in front of his Father with flashing red eyes.

Satan glared his gaze at his son.
"And whys that?" He spat out.

"Because she's my soulmate."

There was a pause, it suffocated them all and the sounds of heavy breathing was the only sound heard.

Jisung was angry, his wings coming out from the sheer rage and protectiveness.
"You can't kill her, you'll be killing me."

Satan snarled and outstretched his hand, Jisung went shooting back in the air- crashing against the wall with such force the ground shook.

"Do you think that will stop me? I'll kill both of you if I have to."

They dead

They dead