⤫2.22

Somewhere in the future

Fire.

It illuminated the halls of the tall dark building, almost royal like, the palace stood in all its glory.

The warmth heating the already hot room but no one seemed to notice as they all anticipated what was to come.

The Demon, Jisung, stood on the stage like floor above everyone, looking down at the community that had gathered for this event.

He awaited anxiously, his best friend Chenle patting his back reassuringly.
"She'll be here."
Jisung nodded and from afar he met eyes with Angel Jeno that cradled his baby girl in his arms- Saeron standing next to him with her arm interlocked with his.

Renjun nodded.
"Try not to throw up or something." He teased.

Unfortunately for Donghyuck, Seyeon and him had split, along with Jaemin and Yunhee.

Donghyuck was happier now, bickering with the fiery girl who matched his energy.

And Renjun?
He had moved on from his first love, eyes subconsciously staring at the girl in the lilac dress.

But not long after, the grand doors opened- every head turning towards in anticipation as the female demon stepped into the room.

His breath hitched when they fell on his Soulmate, Chaerin striding into the room with her blood red dress adorning her body with a slit up her leg- hair effortlessly straightened down her back.

Her black heels clicked against the floor as she walked up the isle, everyone's jaw dropping in awe once she made her way up towards Jisung.

He held his hand out to which she thankfully held onto, both standing in the middle of the stage, looking down at everyone.

Her hand was on his chest, his on her waist as Jisung's Mother said the words that changed the realms of Hell forever.

"Please welcome our new rulers, Jisung and Chaerin."

⤫ The End ⤫

The End

Damn that was a long ass ride

For those rereading, I have made an alteration to this chapter as in Jieun never came to the ceremony and it will all be explained later in the series

But in all honesty I'm so so so thankful for each one of you for getting me to nearly 340k reads even while I was writing???
I love you all

Thank you so much for endlessly supporting me and encouraging me to write and explore my creativeness

I have to say this is my favourite book I've written so far and I really hope all of you have enjoyed.

I can't believe it's over

We Stan Satan Jisung tho ;)
Chaerin is a full ass Demon queen

I honestly can't thank all of you enough and I love you all with my whole ass heart.

That's a wrap on Exhale ;)