⤫1.47

11 days left

11 days left

"Hey."

Chaerin looked up from the floor that she danced on, sweaty and tear stained, she frantically wiped her tears away.

"Oh, hey." Her voice wavered and the boy sighed, sad eyes as he closed the door behind him and walked towards the girl verging on tears.

He reached her and she flung her arms around him, bursting into tears.
"I'm so sorry." He said in a whisper, biting back his own tears.

Jeno rubbed her back as she cried, knowing their lack of communication and bond had taken a toll on both of them.

They had calmed down eventually and Chaerin sniffled, sipping her water as Jeno began to speak.
"Listen Princess... nothing that I say can take back how much of an idiot I've been- I believed my girlfriend over my best friend-"

"What did she say?" She asked and the boy looked up at Chaerin hesitantly.
"She said you...tried to convince her to break up with me because you like me."

It was silent for a moment before she scoffed out.
"Are you kidding me? Jeno-"
"I know, I know; I'm stupid for believing her but I never thought she would have lied right to my face and i should have known when she constantly fed us negative stuff about you."

Jeno grabbed both her hands, looking into her eyes.
"I love you so much Princess, I miss you so much and it's not the same without you- I promise."

Chaerin smiled through her watery eyes and she heard the knock at the door- two heads peeking around the corner before the figures ran into the room and attacked Chaerin without a hug.

"We're all so sorry Chaerin!" Jaemin cried out, squeezing the girl and Chaerin laughed, shaking her head as they kept asking for forgiveness.

"I missed you guys."

She wasn't wrong, she really did miss them.

It was PE and Chaerin was walking alongside Jeno and Yunhee when she absentmindedly hummed to herself next to them- knocking into a body suddenly.

The girl gasped and began to trip backwards, shutting her eyes waiting for the impact but an arm hooking under her back and the other one on her hip made the girl open her eyes in shock.

There in front of her, face hovering over hers was Jisung. His parted lips let's out soft breaths of air and his multiple ear piercings glistened in the light- complimenting the piercing in his eyebrow.

She was frozen, unknowing as to what she should say. Speechless, worried, anxious and scared.

Jisung's intense eyes gazed down at her and everything he felt towards her began to resurface.

"Are you okay love?" His voice was deep and husky, his worried eyes flitting around her face to search for damages.

Chaerin shook her head, still bewildered she was in his arms and the Demon sighed, his eyes flickering from her eyes to her lips.

Back at her eyes, he began to speak.
"You're so beautiful." He blurted out of nowhere and Chaerin's eyes widened, so did his.

It was under his breath, a subconscious thought he didn't mean for to slip out.

"I-uh, um..." He panicked and Chaerin offered him a small smile as she stabilised herself.

They stood face to face, his hand still on her back and she sighed, her big eyes looking up to him.

"Can we-"
"Come on Chaerin, we're leaving now!" Jeno called out from the gates and the girl was pulled out from her trance.

"I'll talk to you later." Chaerin said to Jisung, sighing as she couldn't really find the right words to say to him as of now.
She was conflicted with everything going on.

She jolted and looked at Jeno who grabbed her hand, leading her away from her Soulmate.