⤫1.12

Jisung watched as the girl cried helplessly, fear ridden until the point where her body pressed into the railing

The boy sighed, eyes flicking to the demons advancing on the girl.
"And why would I ever help you?"

Chaerin could almost feel the presence of the hungry demons, not allowing herself to open her eyes, not wanting it to be true.

"Please, please I just want Jeno~" she wailed, covering her eyes with her palms and the Demon looked up at the sky and exhaled heavily.

"Just shut up." He snapped, her cries ceasing at the mere sound of his anger- frightening her.
Chaerin's bottom lip trembling as she attempted to conceal her cries, eyes still shut.

"They're going to kill you Chaerin." He hummed out like it was normal, his voice almost mocking her as the other Demons took it as a sign to come closer.

"They're going to drain ever last drop of your blood till the life leaves your eyes."

Jisung flashed his eyes red at the much older men, wings outstretching into its truest form- extravagant and pitch black- stepping in front of the girl who had no idea.

"Isn't that why you came here at the devils hour love? To be killed?" He said with a laugh, his wings concealing any sight of her from the others.

Chaerin opened her eyes, her fingers clutching tightly onto the material of her jacket- her eyes landing on the sight of a broad back in front of her.

Relief set in her as she realised he actually began to help her but the sight was almost as scary.

Jisung's eyes deathly red as he shot his hand out, sending a demon flying off with immense force.

"No- I didn't come here to be killed...I just wanted some air."
"That's a shame," he began, snapping a neck with ease. "You're such an easy target. You make it easy to pity you."

He continued to fend off all the demons silently- almost laughing at their confidence to try and overthrow Satan's son.

"You're actually helpless- you can't even defend yourself. It's almost sad."

"I'm not!" She tried to defend herself but she knew he was right.
Jisung laughed deeply, vibrating his chest and Chaerin shivered at the sound.
"Where's your beloved Jeno now hm?" He taunted, stepping on a man's skull.
"Not even he cares about poor old Chaerin."

"Sad really," he began, creating a fireball in his hand and suddenly a ring of fire presented itself.

One by one, Jisung used his powers to throw the men into the pit- knowing they'd end up in hell.
"Idiots." He muttered lazily.

"Are they all gone? They aren't going to kill me now are they?" She asked, not wanting to even peer around Jisung's frame to look in case her worst fears were confirmed.

Jisung crouched down slightly, psychotically pushing his face near hers- eyes boring into Chaerin's with his head tilted. Smirk painted on his red stained lips, tongue running over his teeth.

"No but I will."

Damn then 🥵🥶

Damn then 🥵🥶