⤫1.13

Chaerin's breath hitched, wide eyed when her eyes fell on his wings- not usually this elegant but deathly dark

"Your wings," she breathed out in awe, it being overwhelmingly enchanting to her. Jisung's eyes flickered from her to his wings and he stood up straighter.

"You're a fucking strange one." He commented, tilting his head and trying to get a good view of her. "Most people see my true wings and run off- I guess you really do have a death wish."

Chaerin ignored his comment, eyes trained on the soft black feathers. Almost entranced by the beauty of the wings, she had forgotten that she was alone with a demon- Satan's son at that.

Coming to her senses, she blinked away the remains of tears in her eyes as she scanned the area around her sniffling before glancing up at Jisung.

"Thank you, I really mean it." Her voice trembled yet she was still immensely thankful for the boy because if it wasn't for him, she'd be dead.

"Whatever- just go home."

Chaerin glanced at him again as he turned around to face the ocean which the waves rushed hurriedly through the cold air.

She began to walk, taking steps away from him before she stopped and her question only fuelled her curiosity.

"What happens if you kill me?"
"Is this girl fucking dumb or is it just me?" Jisung muttered to himself, giving her an incredulous look- not believing what she was saying.

"You're a demon so...would I turn into one?" She almost breathed out, looking into his pitch black eyes.

Jisung stood there, looking down at the girl with no hint of emotion, but at the sound of it he tilted his head in curiousity.

"Do you want to be demon," he said, stepping closer to her. "Is that what you're saying?" A smirk played at his lips and the heat radiated off of him and his eyes flashed red.

"No, I just...I've never heard of how you turn into one." She innocently commented, gazing up at Jisung but upon seeing his red crimson gaze- her curiosity diminished.

Chaerin blinked frantically, trying to rid herself of the fear rising inside her, averting her gaze.
"You know, I would gladly make you into a demon." Jisung stated, crouching down slightly. "But you're not 18."

"You're right she isn't, so back away."

Chaerin turned her head, eyes landing on the celestial Jeno who stood out amongst the night air.
"Jeno." She breathed out, almost in relief but the tickling of Jisung's wings made her look back at the demon.

"Hear that dumb shit, little Chaerin here wants to be a demon." Jisung said smugly, raising his brows knowingly at the angel.

Jeno stepped towards them but Jisung hissed, barring his fangs and Jeno stopped in alarm.

"Listen carefully guardian angel," the demon sneered, opening his palm as the orange flames swirled- hovering over it.

Chaerin watched in awe at the sight, compelled towards it but a hand on her arm pulled her away.
She was pulled into Jeno's side with the view of Jisung's face illuminated by the fire.

"You can't win this battle," Jisung said oozing confidence, smug as his gaze flickered down to the girl.

"Have a good day love, I hope you sleep well," Jisung said, turning around with wings covering his back.

Then he turned his neck slightly, side of his face shown with the prominence of his jaw.
"Before you die."

Well

Well

Low-key how we feeling about her nickname from him 👀