⤫1.39

80k oop but I only hit 60 yesterday bye

Chaerin had let Jisung hang around her room, his excuse being Renjun ordered him to check on her

Her cheeks were still flustered and eyes slightly puffy but her mood was still on a downward spiral from Jeno's words.

Her cat, betraying her and taking hostage of Jisung's lap, curled onto it contently and purring away when his slender fingers brushed its fur.

"You seem to like my cat." She stated, eyeing them and Jisung shrugged.
"He's cool I guess."
"I guess." Chaerin mocked, walking into her bathroom and getting rid of all the residue makeup left on her skin.

"I'm glad I didn't wear mascara today."
"What's that?" He asked confused from the room and Chaerin sighed.
"Nothing."

Jisung eyes fell over her seemingly normal room before he found a picture album on her vanity- taking it without a blink of an eye and laying back on the bed as he flicked through it.

The pictures were full of Chaerin and her Angel friends, making Jisung scoff.
"What are you doing?"
"What does it look like love?" He replied sarcastically, putting the album down and he sighed- looking up at the ceiling.

The girl ignored his heavy sigh, walking over to her vanity to brush through her tangled hair.

"We still need to talk about what happened."
"I hoped you would have forgotten to be honest." He commented, looking down at Bubbles who walked on his abdomen.

Lazily, he lifted a hand to brush through her fur.
"We are Soulmates- I don't think I would have forgotten."

"Whatever." He yawned.
"Do Demons even get tired, do you even sleep?"
Jisung sent her an incredulous look and groaned.
"You watch too many fictional movies- of course I sleep."
"But you're not human."
"Clearly not, but we can sleep, there's nothing stopping us from- most choose not to."

Chaerin nodded, her slippers dragging across the ground as she walked and Jisung's lips pulled in a smirk.
"Nice slippers."

"Shut up you gremlin."
The gasp that came from Jisung's lips was beyond funny, him sitting up with a glare and narrowed eyes.

"Say it again, I dare you."
Chaerin raised a brow and pretended to ponder before walking closer.
"Gremlin." She whispered in his ear and Jisung scoffed in disbelief, nodding his head.

"I'm the Gremlin? Oh baby I'm so hurt right now I might start crying." He mocked, hand on his chest dramatically.

Chaerin's eyes widened a fraction and she looked away as a blush rose- luckily he didn't see.

"Why didn't you tell me before you bit me that there was a possibility we could be soulmates." She said seriously, sitting down next to him.

"Because I didn't think it would happen, there's such a slim chance that we of all people would end up as soulmates. Plus, if there was a big chance we were then you'd decline."
"Well no shit Jisung-"
"My Dad was going to kill you no matter what you did, so I- I don't know, I just bit you..."

Jisung ran a hand over his face before speaking, muffled by his skin.
"You said you didn't want to die so, I don't know- I felt bad for you."

Chaerin narrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
"Why do you care if I die, why does it matter to you?" She pressed.

Jisung forcefully sighed, getting up from the bed as he felt the weird sensation conjure up inside of him.

"I don't know, I don't fucking know okay?" Jisung burst out, angrily grabbing his jacket as he teleported away without a proper explanation.

Jisung bro just say you fell in love

Smh Demons these days