⤫2.3

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

The pink haired Jaemin jumped off the tree and floated down on courtesy of his elegant white wings, sighing at the boy's question.

"Chenle you know what Jeno would do."
Chenle hummed in acknowledgement, the two begining to walk away from the small house.

"What's with his obsession of turning her into an angel anyway?"

"Chenle...Jeno's situation is getting worse."
"I thought after Satan got his powers taken away he was back to normal?"

Jaemin sighed, shrugging but his concern of his friend remained.

"I wonder how the Demon's are holding up..." Chenle trailed off, kicking the ground gently and sighed. "The weather has been bad for the last 5 months- never a good sign."

The last five months had changed drastically for everyone, from Yunhee and Jaemin breaking up over the fact she moved across the whole world to the fact the concerning truth of Jeno had shocked the Angels.

Just almost like it was planned, the rain fell harsher- cracks of lightening and rumbling of thunder filling the air.

"Should we tell Jisung?"
"And get our Angel rights taken from us Chenle? Please think smartly...plus we don't know what he's like anymore."

"I don't think I ever knew him properly anyway." Chenle whispered.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Jisung screamed out, throwing the nearest object at Renjun's skull- which he narrowly missed.

"Ji-"
"Get out, get out!" Jisung panted angrily, glazed over iris with the deep shade of red. "Before I kill you."

Renjun sighed, walking towards the door.
"I think it's time to get over her Jisung, it's been 5 months."

With that the older boy left, Jisung panting violently in the middle of his room, rage swirling inside him and the urge to scream and cause damage at the end of his tongue.

"Fuck!" He hissed out, ramming his fist into the wall, causing the building to rattle.

"PARK JISUNG STOP RUINING MY HOUSE!" his mother yelled from downstairs and the boy ignored it, pushing through the doors of his balcony before teleporting away.

Jisung was an absolute mess, powers growing and the absence of love making him go insane.

He never truly understood love till she left and even then it felt like the two months they had together never even happened.

It was a distant memory but now it felt like a dream.
He groaned, tugging at the roots of his hair as the pain hit him again- obsessive thoughts.

What if Jeno had her?
What if she's dead?
What if she is happier somewhere else?

He wasn't wrong, Chaerin was happier but she didn't know any different despite the hole burning in her chest, heaviness of feeling empty.

But she was Human and Human's don't know any different.

Desperate. Desperate to meet her again, wanting to see her but would he ever? How would he meet his love again?

 Desperate to meet her again, wanting to see her but would he ever? How would he meet his love again?