⤫1.54

Chaerin wouldn't let go, they had been hugging for two minutes- which was a long time to be hugging

"You can...let go now." He said, patting her back awkwardly and Chaerin shook her head.
"I heard hugging for around 3-5 minutes improves a connection and bond and so I think we should hug for that long because-"

Jisung sighed and pulled away from the girl, looking down at her with amusement swimming in his eyes.

"Really?" He asked with raised brows and Chaerin nodded, leaning in to hugging him again but he stopped her.

"Tell me something love," he began, tilted head. "What would you say if I told you I didn't hate you anymore."

Chaerin's lips threatened to spread into a wide grin at what he was implying and she hummed- pretending to ponder.

"I would ask what you felt towards me now." She pressed further, looking up at him.
Jisung bit down on his tongue momentarily and hesitated.

"I'm not really sure what it is I feel..." He began seriously. "I guess I'm too scared to admit it."

Chaerin's face softened and she watched as he looked down at his knees. She knew it was hard for him to deal with the unknown emotions and she didn't hate him for it.

Chaerin's small, warm palm cupped the side of his cheek, making him flinch slightly.

"You don't need to push yourself babyboy."

She said lightly, smiling and Jisung's eyes widened so much she thought his eyes were gonna fall out.

"Did you just...just call me babyboy?" He asked incredulously and Chaerin laughed at his reaction, the tips of his ears burning red.

"You don't like it?" She teased, rasing a brow and Jisung shook his head.
"No, what- why would I..." He tore his eyes away.

Chaerin smiled and leant forward, pressing a small kiss to his cheek.
"You're cute."

"Shut up no I'm not." He threw back, narrowing his eyes at her as she grinned at him.
"Sure~" she drawled out unconvinced by his defensive statement.

There was a small pout on his plump pinkish toned lips, causing Chaerin's heart to soar while she layed back on her bed- him next to her as they stared up at her ceiling in each other's presences.

The girl turned her head, gazing at the boy who stared up clearly in deep thought. His long dark eyelashes fluttering open and shut as he blinked, lips parted as he breathed in and out.

"What are you thinking of?" She questioned, gaining his attentional as he turned his head towards her- eyes melting into her own. A warmth began to spread over his chest in a sense of euphoric happiness which he had never felt before.

"Just...everything?"
"Want to talk about it?" She offered to which he hummed, nose scrunching up slightly in thought.

"It must've been hard for you, it must still be." He voiced, his hand on his abdomen as she listened to him try to voice his concerns.

"You're being punished for something that isn't your fault. It's unfair on you and I should've been nicer to you."

Chaerin had a ghost of a smile on her lips as he spoke, she reached out as her hand brushed over his making tingles shoot up his body.

"Jisung, it's okay."
"It's not Chaerin, I wish I could stop it, I really just...I know you don't want to die, I don't want you to either-"

"Jisung." She spoke softly, turning over so she was on her stomach but held herself up on her forearms whilst staring down at him.

She lightly brushed the hair out of his eyes and smiled at him.
"If everything goes well, if we're okay after everything then...you have to promise to take me on a date."

Jisung's brow raised at her words as she grinned at him.
"A date?"
"Yep. What do you say, do you promise?"

"I promise." He breathed out with a nod, his eyes unable to leave her own. Becoming entranced by her as she had began to situate herself in his heart but he hoped it wasn't too late.