⤫1.25

Patience running low as the Angel in front of him began to challenge him

"Stop interfering with Human, you don't belong here. Especially not the son of Satan."

"Shut the fuck up." Jisung deadpanned apathetically, ramming his fist into an Angel's face- the sickening crunch echoing through the air.

Jisung was relentless, eyes voided red with rage and his black extravagant wings moved behind him as the two rivals fought.

Jisung grabbed his shirt, pulling the Angel before launching him into the distance with his might- the Angel flying back.

The demon took his chance to fly up, rapidly zooming over to the Angel to thrust his knuckles deep into the Angels gut.
"Don't you dare fucking try me."

Tainted with the sudden crimson blood soaking his white shirt, the Angel could only splutter out the liquid beads of blood that drooled from his lips.

The Angel began to scurry away in pain, leaving Jisung alone as he shook his fist off.
Beginning to walk down the desolated streets as the distant sound of voices grew clearer.

"What does it feel like to be in love?" The familiar voice asked, capturing Jisung's attention. Chaerin was walking alongside her friend Heejin- the curiosity of her words sounding through the air.

"Love? Hm...I don't know."
"You don't? You're with Jeno..."
"Doesn't mean I'm in love with him, not yet anyway. You can be in relationships without loving someone."

"Oh." Chaerin spoke, eyebrows furrowing. "Isn't that unfair though? Being with someone even if you don't love them- Jeno loves you."

"Yeah- he's an Angel. He loves easily."
"That isn't fair on him- do you seriously like him or is it a game to you?"

"What? No Chaerin, I do like him. We haven't even been together long do you expect me to love someone instantly? Love is different for everyone."

Chaerin didn't say anything after that, unsure of what to even reply but not long later they stopped in front of Heejin's house.

Jisung watched as Chaerin's brows furrowed in deep thought, beginning to walk his way and his voice caught her off guard.

"You'll be hit by a car if you're not careful." He spoke, watching her with a raised brow.
"You scared me." She breathed out, hand on her chest as she glanced at the cars and she hurried to cross the road.

"Why are you everywhere- what happened?" She gasped at the sight of blood coating his knuckles and the cut on his cheek.

Jisung hummed in confusion before he glanced down at himself.
"Oh- nothing." He shrugged and Chaerin eyed him yet decided to say nothing.

In silence they both began to walk towards the bridge that was not too far away from where they were originally.

"Do you believe in love?" She questioned after the silence, lightly kicking the stray rocks along the concrete.