⤫1.59

Chaerin gasped when Jisung's body hit the wall so hard the bricks began to crack

Chaerin gasped when Jisung's body hit the wall so hard the bricks began to crack. He groaned in pain and the girl felt the same exact agony he felt.

Satan chuckled deeply, his footsteps echoing closer and he came to a stop in front of the three demons.

The man tilted his head to the side, pushing his face around so he could see the girl.

"Boo."

His eyes slitted red and tongue sharp, fangs bigger than what's she's seen before and his wings screamed king of Hell.

Chaerin was terrified.

Satan stepped forward, flicking his wrist as the three demons went flying off into another direction and he grabbed Chaerin by the collar.

"You." He began deeply, sadistically as he looked into her fearful eyes. "I've been waiting 18 years to kill you,"

"Happy birthday darling."

Satan threw Chaerin to the ground, a pained cry coming from her mouth and Jisung's teeth gritted in pain once more before he stumbled up, clenching his fists.

The pain was being shared by the both of them.

"Stop-"
Satan cut Jisung off by firing a fire ball towards his son, watching as the boy dodged it.

Jisung's eyes darkened and he snarled, walking faster as he gained on his Father.
The boy conjured up a fire ball in his own palm, shooting it out of his Father who swiftly pushed it away.

"You can't beat me son, give up."

"Never." Jisung growled out and he charged at his Dad, tackling him to the ground.
They both rolled on the hot floor and Satan ended up straddling the boy, ramming his knuckles into Jisung's face.

Jisung winced, the hot white pain spreading through his face as did Chaerin, flinching at the pain.

"How dare you." Satan gritted out, spit drooled down his face in anger and hair stuck up in all directions. "Defy me?" He boomed out, grabbing Jisung and teleporting them both.

They reappeared high up, Chaerin beneath them as she attempted to get up.
"I wonder if you'll crush her under your wings." Satan pondered, before pushing Jisung to the ground.

His eyes widened as he fell closer to the girl, unable to tell her when he crashed into her body, sending her knocking out the way.

Satan teleported, catching the girl and smirking.
"I've got you now,"

"No you don't."
"Oh look, the pussies are here." Satan clapped and shot out a ball of fire.

The Angel's white pure wings stood out within the darkness of the atmosphere.

Chaerin's mouth was covered by Satan's hand and she struggled in his grasp, watching as Jisung struggled to breathe, to move.

"Activate your powers, let me see your wings." Satan hissed out, grabbing Chaerin by the hair, pulling painfully tight on the roots.

Jeno grabbed Satan's arm, golden hued orbs staring into his red ones.
"Get off me you son of a bitch."

Chaerin watched in pain, scalp burning as Satan grabbed Jeno by the neck.
"I said get off." He spat out, fire coming off his hands and onto Jeno.

Jeno winced in pain, conjuring up his Angelic powers, water spurting from his hands as he controlled the elements aside from Fire.

Satan cried out at the sensation and Jisung took the chance to tackle his Father to the ground, both hands around his neck.

Satan's nails clawed at his sons arm, rage swirling around in Jisung's eyes fuelled by the power of the bond.

Chaerin gasped when she felt the overwhelming sense of pressure on her back before her two different coloured wings came out from her back and her eyes flashed.

Momentarily, Jisung's eyes flickered to his Soulmate and Satan pushed him off, teleporting away to cough out.

"I'm going to kill you all." He growled out, shooting a fireball towards Chaerin. Jisung appeared in front of her, catching it and crushing it in his hand.

"Try your hardest Satan."

Oh shiiiii he used the s word

Idk how to make it more demonic