⤫2.19

"Your so pretty," Jisung mumbled, his head in the crook of her neck, lips brushing the skin as they cuddled together

Her fingers raked through his dark hair as he cuddled into her, humming contently and snaking his arm around her torso.

His rhythmical soft breaths hit her neck and she bit at her lip in deliberation.
"What happens if you don't feed?" She asked quietly, unsure of how Jisung would react to it.

He paused, breath hitching and a silence consumed them for a period of seconds before he tried to subvert the conversation with a few soft and innocent kisses to her jaw.

"You have a busy day tomorrow," he began, placing a kiss on her lips before sitting up and glancing at the clock when he stretched his arms out.

"I should go and let you rest." He informed, watching as she groaned and clutched onto his hand.

"Can't you stay with me?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. Jisung rolled his eyes and his fingers pushed the hair out of her eyes.

"You know I would if I could love," he whispered lovingly, thumb brushing over the skin of her cheekbone.

Chaerin said nothing, looking up at him through her lashes occasionally and gulped nervously.

"Why haven't you fed Sung?" Asking directly this time so he had no excuse to not reply.

Jisung's dark eyes swirled around with love yet the remains of secrets he hadn't unlocked yet.

"I don't need to," he said with a forced smile, untangling himself from her unwillingly but it was slowly driving him insane when a wave of sharp pain injected his head- biting his lip as he turned away.

Vision blurring red when he grabbed his jacket, body tense as it trembled slightly and not long later he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You can feed off of me."

Once it was said, there was no doubt she had said it as it was already in the air, he heard it and now she began getting anxious.

He didn't say anything, broad back only the thing visible to her and she felt the muscle under her hand tense.
"Ji-?"

"No."

The sharp blunt tone of his words made Chaerin flinch slightly and Jisung began striding to the door.

"I'm not feeding off of you." He said clearly and the girl ran towards the door and stood in between it and him.

His red eyes looked down at her, clenched fists and whirlwind of monsterous intents and urges swirling.

"You need to feed you're-"
"It doesn't concern you love, I know my limits."

Chaerin looked up at him with stern eyes, straightening her posture.
"You clearly don't Jisung, you can't even hide it- you're literally on the verge of-"

She got cut off by her body being pushed against the door, the shock of the push making her gasp but Jisung leant down so his face was inches away from hers.

It wasn't rough but enough to gain her attention.

"Listen," he began, tone more rougher as he fought down the demonic side.
"I don't want you to worry about me, my world- okay-?"

"But you're my boyfriend, how am I not meant to worry! You can't survive off of nothing I'm not stupid-"

A small growl rumbled in his throat and she could see the tips of his fangs poking out of his top lip.

"You're a Human Chaerin, you aren't just someone I can feed off of, you're my girlfriend- how can I when I might not be able to stop?"

They were both caught up with the anger that she didn't notice her hands gripping onto the material of his shirt- his hair falling over his red eyes.

"I want to help you because I love you Sung," she said with a softer tone, not wanting to argue.

"I don't want to do it because I love you."

There was a pause.
"If I do it...I might not be able to stop and I don't want to lose you- I won't be able to live with myself." He whispered, looking down and Chaerin cupped his face and lifted it up.

"I trust you."

There was much hesitation and worry that came afterwards and they both sat on the bed, his head in his hands as he mulled over it for the past half hour.

Finally, he turned to her with his fangs and red eyes fully on show.
"Are you sure?"

Chaerin nodded, hand over his with a smile.
"I'm sure."

He gulped, moving over towards her on his knees until he kneeled in front of her.
Shaky hands outstretched towards her, clasping over her bite mark as it tingled under his touch.

"I don't want to hurt you love," he whispered against the crown of her head.

"It's okay Jisung, you won't." She said affirmatively and he hesitated before slowly pushing her back flat on the bed with his mouth hovering over her neck.

Her hands gripped at his arm that held him up, taking slow deep breaths to ready her.

The tips of his fangs brushed over the same bite mark and finally, it punctured her skin until they were fully injected into her neck.