⤫2.21

"I love you so much you know that?"

Chaerin had her head resting on his chest, hand around his waist as they both layed in her bed.

Basking in the silence of their company until he spoke which made her smile and she looked up at him.

"I love you more Sungie." She spoke, eyes crinkling up and the heat of his warmth making her feel safe and at home.

His hand was running up and down her back soothingly, listening to the beats of her heart as he mulled over the past year they had spent together.

It had been a whole year since they met, now Christmas Eve which meant she had returned as a Human only 5 months ago- living life as a regular girl who was dating a Demon.

Regular girl my ass.

She leaned up, pressing her lips onto his and he slowly moved himself in sync with her actions of love- innocent shared kisses to display affection.

"If it wasn't for you," he began, pecking her lips once more breathlessly. "I wouldn't have experienced love."

Chaerin's teary eyes looked up at him, counting her lucky stars she had met someone like him, someone who loved her unconditionally.

Jisung sat up, resting against the headboard and Chaerin took initiative to place herself in his lap to run her fingers through his dark hair, soothing his scalp as his eyes closed in bliss.

"I can't imagine what my life would be without you Sung," she whispered, pondering on the thought with a heavy heart.

"I want to spend my life with you love, there's no one else I can see myself with- you complete me." He spoke with love and adoration swirling in his eyes.

The Demon smiled at the girl, brushing away a stray fallen tear before leaning forward and pressing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Only if you're sure,"
"I'm sure."

Jisung's fingers brushed away her hair away from her neck, her arms around his neck as she watched him press his thumb onto the mark that drives her insane every time he touched it.

One last glance at her, his eyes flashed red and he latched his mouth onto her neck, the taste of her blood invading his mouth and she gripped onto him, fingers intertwining through the hair at the nape of his neck.

His hand on her waist comfortingly rubbed circles into her skin as she felt herself becoming drowsier and the loss of blood becoming more apparent.

And not long after Chaerin let out her last exhale.