⤫2.7

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

Chaerin asked tentatively as she opened the door, peering into the room with the lights already on.

She saw a suitcase already by the doorway so she walked further into the room to see a male standing there.

"What the fuck!" Chaerin exclaimed at the sight of a bare, broad back. The figure turned around at the sound of her voice and his dark hair fell over his eyes when he spun around.

His eyes fell to the shocked girl, her wide eyes falling to him.

Holy shit was he good looking.

"Ah- uh," he began, stepping towards her then looked down at his shirtless frame and immediately looked around for a shirt.

"I-...wait I thought my roommate was a girl..." She trailed off, still stood by the door as the unknown male pulled on a shirt.

"No no, your Roommate is my sister...she's in the bathroom." He pointed to the door and Chaerin let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh," she trailed off, averting her eyes to the floor in awkwardness. "So,"
"What's your name love?"

"Chaerin listen to me, love."

The voice echoed in her head, the same voice she had been hearing for months now but she couldn't put a face to the sound.

"Are you okay?" The male asked, hand on her shoulder and she snapped out of it, nodding.
"Uh, sorry- I'm Chaerin." She introduced, pushing away the aching feeling in her chest that grew with every so called vision.

"Pretty name, I'm Minjun- nice to meet you." He smiled, the gummy smile forming which heavily contrasted his jock- hot boy demeanor.

They both shook hands and the door to the bathroom opened, a girl walking out as she dried her hair lazily with a towel.

"Minjun, why did you leave the-" her eyes fell to the new incomer into the room- Chaerin- and her eyes widened.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed, dropping the towel and rushing over with excited eyes, pulling the girl into a hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! I'm Saeron." She introduced happily and Chaerin laughed a little as they pulled away.
"I'm Chaerin nice to meet you too."

Saeron clasped her hands and took a look at her roommate and whistled lowly.
"God damn are you hot."

Minjun smacked his sister, lightly, and hissed at her to stop making Chaerin uncomfortable.

"What! I was just stating facts."

I wonder what's to come

How you feeling about Minjun and Saeron