⤫1.45

Jisung screamed out in anger, agony- pain and sadness

The mixture of emotions crashing down on him all at once and it suddenly became clearer.
His Mother was right, there was no time limit to love, it happens and when it does you feel it when it's least expected.

That's where he was, on his knees in the darkness of the night as his Soulmate walked away from him.

He was blinded by rage and heartbreak, his eyes flashing red and wings deathly black when he turned into a demonic man- relentless as he caused a hell of a damage.

Bodies littered the ground and torn bodily pieces around- he felt like a monster- he was one.

The soulmate bond was something he underestimated greatly, the clenching of his gut which twisted relentlessly as pain began to pulsate throughout him.

Chaerin was numb, wrapped up in the covers of her bed the next days with tear stained cheeks and no will to get up.

It had been two days since, neither seen nor heard from him and she felt sick to her stomach.

"Hey sweetie, you're going to be late for school!" Her Mother called from downstairs with a happy voice.

Chaerin sat up on her bed, mindless as she got up; trudging over to her bathroom with a feeling of void when she began getting ready.

She slipped on a hoodie and leggings, grabbing her bag and sliding into her trainers without a glance at the mirror when she tied her hair back.

"How are you feeling?" Kyunghwa asked with sad eyes at her daughter and Chaerin shrugged.
"I'll kill him!" Chanwoo exclaimed.

Chaerin walked towards the front door.
"You'd kill me too." She said numbly and shut the door behind her as she began walking towards School with a heavy heart.

Dread.
It filled her as soon as she entered School.

Thankfully, she hadn't encountered Jisung up until now, until lunch when she walked into the cafeteria.

Chaerin's eyes fell to the demon table, her gaze meeting Jisung's who was already looking at her.
She wanted to cry but she tore her gaze away and sighed heavily.

Why did it hurt so much?

Instead the scene of her kissing him replayed in her mind and Chaerin clenched her fists, striding over to the girl.

The whole cafeteria watched as Chaerin angrily walked with purpose towards the table, slamming her hands on the table and looking at the girl.

"Why did you kiss Jisung, Heejin?"

👀😲 Oh damn then

What do you think should happen with Chaesung

What about w Chaerin and the angels