⤫1.52

It was rough, full of emotion and underlying rage when he pushed her against the brick wall, a hand next to her head and the other one resting on her hip

Pressing her lips on his, her breath hitched and she grabbed onto his sleeve on the impact.

He broke away too fast however, breathing heavily through what could have been his emotions of lack of oxygen for a moment.

Chaerin was stunned, shocked as her eyes remained closed.
Jisung realised what he did, panic flooding him.

"I-i got to go, get home safe."

Before Chaerin could even reply, he was gone and she let out a breath of air, falling against the wall as she regained her composure.

But she went home with a smile on her face.

5 days left

"Dad please be serious about this!" Chaerin exclaimed, shoving her hands onto her face in embarrassment when her Father came in with fake devil horns and a tail.

"You're an actual Demon- you know what nevermind."

Her Father laughed and ripped the props off before letting his demon side come out.
"Okay Chaerin, activate your powers!"

Chaerin stood there, blinking up at her father.
"Or not." He murmured and hummed.
"Okay okay, think about your wings, imagine you can feel them coming out."

The girl nodded and did as she was told, and lo and behold, her wings appeared along with her two coloured eyes.

"Okay, let's begin training."

4 days left

"Hey Princess." Jeno smiled as he appeared before her. She was walking to school and jolted in surprise when Jeno appeared.

"Hey," she smiled back, rubbing her eyes from the reminiscent feeling of sleep.
"You okay?" He asked worried and the girl shrugged.

"Satan and stuff."
"Oh," he said before sighing and stopping her, hands on her shoulders. "Listen Princess, nothing is going to happen to you, me and the boys are going to come-"

"No you can't!"
"Yes we can, and will. I know we've been jerks, me especially I know, and I'm upset at myself for being blinded by love. But we want you safe, we love you."

Chaerin smiled and hugged Jeno.
"I love you guys too, I hope we're okay now."

"Always Princess, I'll put you before anyone else now- you watch."

And she swore she saw a red angry glint in his eyes.

Well 4 days ok