⤫2.4

Jisung stood at the bridge, fists clenched on the railing and his grip tightened as all he could think about was her

5 months straight and never once did his mind waver.
Never once did he forget her and he began to feel stupid.

He was a demon, he wasn't meant to love.

He should be incapable of loving but here he is, every night at the bridge hoping she'd return, tell him that all she wanted was him and they'd live happily.

Whilst he was drowning in his sorrows under the moonlight, Chaerin was laughing away with her friend Yerin, sitting on her bed indoctrinated by the drama in front of them.

They were both huddled under the covers, wide eyed at the scene unfolding.
"He's going to kiss her." Yerin squealed.
"Is this your girlfriend?" The second lead asked huskily.

All air knocked out of her lungs when her eyes fell to his, entranced by the deepness the pool of crimson was- curious but fearful.
He was equally looking up at her, half winded by the sudden tackle but his wings layed under him on the ground, almost enclosing them both.
"Is this your girlfriend?"

Chaerin began coughing, choking suddenly on the piece of lodged food in her throat.

Yerin immediately perked up in alarm, wide eyed as she began pounding on her friend's back in hopes she'd stop choking.

Chaerin gasped finally, spluttering out her heaving coughs and gripping onto Yerin's arms tightly.

"Yerin-ah, there's something wrong with me!"
Yerin was taken aback, wide eyed at her friends sudden panic and seriousness.

"I k-keep having these, i don't know- ugh these...visions-"
Yerin began laughing, sighing with a hand on her chest and relieved.
"I thought you were being serious."

Chaerin shook her head frantically, knowing her best friend didn't believe her.
"Yerin-"
"Oh my God, they're kissing!"

Chaerin's shoulders slumped and the sight of red eyes flashed through her mind- startling her and the girl.

She felt off, out of place and the girl made eye contact with her cat from across the room.

"Bubbles!" She yelled out happily, picking up the black and white cat and cooed over it.
"Why the fuck did you call a cat Bubbles?"
Chaerin giggled and scratched the cat gently.
"I was six, plus I usually call him bubs- isn't he cute!" She exclaimed, walking over to him with the cat.

Almost like Bubbles knew, he began whimpering, running over to Chaerin and crying in her lap as she stroked through his fur.

"What's wrong bubs?" She cooed, frowning at his sadness.
He only further cried, nuzzling his nose into Chaerin's neck.
She gasped, breath hitching at the sudden pull of her mind into a vision

The tips of his sharp fangs grazed over her neck making her shiver and his hand moved, tilting her head to the side further- forhead resting on his shoulder.
He pushed his mouth closer to her neck, finally his fangs breaking the surface of her skin and sliding into her neck quickly as he punctured it.

Well well