⤫2.8

Low-key see Minjun as Yohan from pdx101 such a fittie

"Wait are you serious?" Chaerin asked gob smacked and Minjun nodded before Chaerin burst out laughing at him

Her laughter was pretty contagious, melodious and full of life which compelled him to laugh along till their stomach's ached.

"So are you two twins...or?" Chaerin asked as they both walked alongside each other towards the nearest bus station.

Minjun shook his head.
"I'm older by a year, '01."
"Ah, I got you." Chaerin spoke, glancing up at the taller boy before humming at the sun rays beaming down at her face.

"So," he began, smiling as he looked at the girl besides him, basking in the glorious sunshine.
"Tell me about yourself."

For a moment Chaerin's mind went completely and utterly blank- she couldn't tell him anything.

Chaerin jolted to a stop in the middle of the street before she felt overwhelming feeling wash over her.
"Are you okay, Chaerin, I can take you home if you want- you don't look well."

"Just go home Chaerin, before you get yourself killed."
"I thought you wanted me dead anyway?"
"I do," he began. "But it's more my Father." He admitted, rubbing the back of his head.

"Chaerin?" Minjun asked concerned, bending down slightly trying to look at the girl properly.

Her eyes glazed over and face a pale sheet of white.

Do me a favour love," he began, the street lamp flickering.
"Stop getting attached to me, nothing good ever comes out of it."

Chaerin gulped and the sudden feeling of her lungs unable to contain any air caused her to begin panicking.

"I-i..." She trailed off and looked up at the boy with wide eyes. "I got to go."

Minjun watched absolutely confused as hell when the girl began to stumble away, breathing heavily and she couldn't find any words to say.

"Come on," he began, hand on her back.
"Forget about them."

His breaths hit her neck, the warmth making her tense and he stopped.
"I don't want to hurt you."

Why do you care if I die, why does it matter to you?"
"I don't know, I don't fucking know okay?"

"You bonded us because you want to be the king of Hell don't you?"

She didn't expect, however to see her Soulmate kissing another person under the moonlight.

"You knew I like you- you know don't you? Don't act stupid."

"I came here to tell you that I wanted to try with you."

"No, love wait listen to me." He almost pleaded, grabbing her hand."

"I don't know what's going to happen..." He admitted.
"It's okay." She said tightening her grip around him and gulping as she said the next words, nervous.
"Can you stay with me?"

He was crying.

"Please listen I don't care, you won't please- I can't be apart from you, trust me I've tried but I always want to be with you and you make me feel safer than any Angel has. I can't let you go again please-"

He pushed her against the wall, not too hard but enough she would shut up and she couldn't refocus herself when his lips pressed against her own.

Chaerin smiled and leant forward, pressing a small kiss to his cheek.
"You're cute."

"I'm here love, I'll protect you."

"Let go of her, stop it!"

"I love you!" He cried out, unable to stop the sobs racking his body and tears dripping off his cheeks and onto his dead lover.

She was panting, running aimlessly as the wind carried through her hair and the flurry of unrecognisable visions flitted past her eyes and suddenly she couldn't function properly.

She ran and ran with her chest tightening and the girl began to cry- gasping on her tears and her head ached immensely.

Chaerin found herself on some sort of bridge, the autumn leaves cascading down effortlessly and she leaned against the railing- sucking in shaky breaths of air.

She sniffled as her tears died down and the girl began shakily walking away from the railing when just her luck- she tripped.

The girl gasped, accidentally tripping from the shock and eyes widening as she felt her body beginning to fall back- screwing her eyes shut.

That's until an arm around her back halted her body from hitting the floor and she breathed out in relief- but in fear also.

Chaerin opened her eyes, immediately meeting ones that stared down at her.

He was leaning forward, one arm around her and his other hand gripping the lamppost to stop him from falling forward.

His hooded, unreadable eyes traced over her face.
"You still fall for me love." He spoke out in a hushed tone, his breaths fanning her face gently.

Chaerin was breathless, speechless as when she saw him- face hovering over hers- it a pieced together.

"J-jisung?"

"It's me baby, I'm here."

Oh👀

Oh👀

So 7 months later and she remembers now smhhh