⤫1.55

"Sweetheart? Hm, Honey- darling, ugh nah-"

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked with a weird expression directed at his Soulmate and Chaerin hushed him.

"I need to call you a nickname!"
"You could just call me Jisung." He mumbled as he scrolled through his phone.
He was laying on her bed so casually anyone would think they had been together for a long time.

Jeno
Meet me in 20 at the café?

Chaerin glanced at her phone, opening it and her thumbs danced around in the air, unsure what to write.

"Uh," she began, Jisung's eyes flickered over to her.
"What?"

"I'm going to go hang out with Jeno in a bit...I mean you can come with us-"
"Jeno asked you to hang out?" He narrowed his brows and Chaerin nodded.

"We're friends now."
"Great." He replied, sarcasm dripping from his tongue and Chaerin frowned at him.

"He apologized."
"Doesn't mean he won't do it again." Jisung said his blunt tone catching her by surprise and he sighed harshly.

Standing up and grabbing his phone to slide into his pocket.
"You're leaving?" She asked alarmed, disappointed too.

"Yeah, you're going to hang out with Jeno aren't you? I'm going home." Jisung said, grabbing his jacket too and Chaerin stood up and walked towards him as he began out the door and down the stairs.

"Are you angry at me?" She asked as she followed him down the stairs and Jisung stopped, surprising her as she stabilised herself on the railing.

Jisung let out a sigh and turned around, they were both at face level as she stood higher than him.

"I'm not angry at you." He began, looking at the girl who looked more sad than happy and it tugged at his heartstrings, making him feel guilty.

"But you don't want me to hang out with Jeno?" She asked him and the Demon tried his hardest to not let his anger towards the Angel lash out on her.

"You can hang out with whoever you want love...I just- okay fine I'm jealous."

Chaerin's head turned upwards and she looked at him in shock and he shook his head.
"It's stupid I know."

Chaerin smiled and put her hands on his shoulders.
"It's not stupid baby, I would feel more disappointed if you weren't jealous."

Jisung's ears began heating up and he scoffed to hide his emotions.
"Stop calling me that." He mumbled.

Chaerin laughed, her sweet tone drifting through the air and Jisung's nose crinkled as he smiled.

The girl gasped and watched as his smile fell as soon as he realised.
"Holy shit you smiled!"

Jisung groaned, throwing his head back and shaking his head.
"No I didn't."
"You so did!"

"Shut up." He muttered, taking the girl by surprise when he impulsively tilted his head to press a kiss to her lips.

But when she registered it, he had already turned around and had reached the front door, pulling his shoes on.

Chaerin's cheeks flushed and she hurried towards him when his hand opened the door.

"Wait!" She called out, reaching him and he raised a brow at her sudden call.
Chaerin's eyes flickered between his and she put her hands on his shoulders, standing on her tiptoes with her chin up.

Jisung's lips broke into a smug smile at her attempts to kiss him but failing as he was taller than her by a lot.

"You seem to be struggling."
"You're too tall."

He laughed deeply, deciding to put her out of her misery when he leaned his head down and she took the initiative to pull him down further.

The kiss was short, but sweet and it was definite that they had made a large amount of progress.

"See you later love." He winked as he slipped through the door and Chaerin closed it behind him, leaning her back against the door with an uncontrollable grin.

" He winked as he slipped through the door and Chaerin closed it behind him, leaning her back against the door with an uncontrollable grin

Kinda cute 🤷🏻‍♀️