⤫2.17

Technically this is chapter like 76 if you count prelude 2

Somehow during their long drama watching cuddle session they had both drifted off into a sleep- her back to him as he wrapped his arms around the girl

It wasn't out of the ordinary for a Demon to sleep but it didn't happen often however, this time was different as the girl layed in his embrace and eventually he dozed off unwillingly.

His slow and warmth breaths fanned her exposed neck, his arm slung over her waist and her body was cocooned in his hoodie.

A small mumble in the air made Jisung's nose crinkle up at the sudden sound and he groaned at the intensity of light- burying his head into her neck.

Half asleep with his nose brushing the mark on her neck accidentally making her jolt but she remained sleeping.

Blood.

It became stronger with every passing second he spent closer to her and his grip tightened on her hip to force himself to pull away- he couldn't.

Vision glazed red and the tips of his fangs hovering over her neck, he groaned- fighting with himself and pushing himself off so his head was flat against the pillow.

Deep breaths he took to calm himself but it was too much, one glance at Chaerin set him off and suddenly a low growl cut through his throat.

He almost crawled towards her, his knees hitting the side of her leg as he stared down at her- the urge to drain her of her blood pressuring him to taste the metallic taste.

Chaerin awoke not long after and her eyes adjusted on a demonic Jisung, panting over her- knees each side of her leg and his hands next to her head.

Her breath hitched when she looked into the red eye swimming with demonic intentions, fangs poking out of his mouth and hair disheveled.

Wordlessly, his hand came to her neck- dragging over the bite mark and his eyes watched intently when her own eyes fluttered shut at the sudden sensation.

Jisung tilted his head, his finger lightly brushing over the spot- curious why it made her react so much.

"There must be a reason why this," he leaned down and his lips pressed softly against the spot, making her almost recoil in bliss at the feeling.
"Makes you feel good."

Chaerin gulped, feeling the tingling sensation of his breath hitting her neck and then the tips of his sharp fangs brushed over it.

"You make me want to ruin you sometimes, I have to urge to drain you of your blood- I can't help it." He whispered. "The scent of your blood drives me insane."

Chaerin gently grabbed his face in her hand and pulled him up so he was looking down at her.

"Isn't there a way we can be together without you feeling like this?" She asked hopeful, frown on her face and Jisung sighed- eyes flickering down to her pouted lips.

His dangling necklace brushed against her neck when he leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss.

"I wish," he mumbled, slow paced and loving kisses that left her heart racing and cheeks flushed.

"I would do anything to be with you forever," he said pulling away and sitting back on his knees but Chaerin sat up and looking at him through her lashes.

"I would too," she whispered, finding his hand and placing a kiss on it.
The conversation ceased and with ease they found each other wrapped up in each others embrace with their lips moving together in sync, fitting like a missing puzzle piece- the other side to them.

Like they were made for each other but it was wrong, it was so wrong. She was Human and he was a Demon.

His tongue broke the barrier of her parted lips as they became closer on a personal level and she could feel his fangs brush against her bottom lip but she didn't mind.
She didn't mind at all.

Not even the fact he was a Demon, because she loved him regardless.

🤷🏻‍♀️ He's 18

And no they didn't have sex just a little makeout sesh