⤫1.11

Chaerin jolted up from her agonising sleep, sweat beading off her skin as she tried to regain her breath

Again.

Unable to breathe, her chest tightening with immense pressure weighing down on it- throat clenching from the grips of the anxiety she faced within the horrid nightmare.

She had the dream again yet no where near seeing who the male in the nightmare was.
Did she want to know though?

Chaerin rubbed her teary eyes, flinging the covers off herself to look at the clock
02:47

Her knees trembled as swung her legs over her side of the bed, feeling claustrophobic inside of her own house- her room as if the walls were closing in on her.

She wasn't really thinking when she grabbed the nearest hoodie and slid her feet into her warm fluffy slippers and escaped the suffocating room and house.

The cold air brushed against her burning hot skin and the tingles in her back subsided majorly as the moon shone down on the girl.

It was beyond reckless of the girl to be roaming at nearly 3am in the morning, the streets didn't even have many Angels to protect her- most of them probably up in the gates of safety.

Chaerin covered her hands with the sleeves of her hoodie, venturing away from her home and further into danger when she set foot across the road.

Her mind plagued with the anguish of her tormenting nightmares and agony striked through her head in the form of a migraine.
Missing out on meals and her sleep wore her down, feeling confused and angry but her heart felt at peace.

Chaerin sighed heavily, leaning her arms against the bridge railing, placing her head on it- tuning into the sound of waves crashing calmly.

It was cold out in the winter night, or morning as a matter of fact- darkness looming over her and the only source of light being the moon and a few scattered lampposts.

She was exhausted.

"Nice slippers."

Chaerin jolted up way too fast, banging her head on the railing as she did so in alarm and groaning in pain.

The demon, who was leaning against the railing lazily, tsked and ran a hand through his hair.
"That must have hurt." He commented unsympathetically.

Chaerin rubbed her forhead, cheeks heating up when she glanced at her embarrassing koala slippers.

"Are you stalking me now or something?" She muttered, irked by his continuous presence in her life recently.
"Why would I waste my time stalking you?" He scoffed humoured.

Jisung watched her closely, eyes raking over her tired state and he couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking at 3am in the open space of danger.