⤫1.36

"What the fuck!"

"What the fuck!"

Jisung let out a sigh as Chaerin exclaimed at him, following him angrily first thing in the morning at school.

"Hey! Don't fucking walk away!" She yelled out, following him as he ignored her. "You bond-"

Chaerin was pushed against the wall, his hand over her mouth, his eyes intense as he looked down at her.

"Not here." He said, leaning away from her and Chaerin in a flurry of anger, grabbed the collar of his t-shirt to stop him moving.

He was slightly taken aback and looked down at her eyes which both flashed red.
"You need to learn to control your emotions." He murmured lowly so no one would hear.

"I can't." She gritted out, shutting her eyes and she could feel the pressure on her back, indicating her wings were going to come out.

Jisung watched as she opened her eyes again and the red became clearer and his eyes flickered to the people walking down the hallway.
"Someone is going to see-"
"I can't stop it!"

The boy sighed harshly and stepped closer to her, hiding her from the view of others and he leant his head down.

"You need to calm down." He whispered, breath hitting the crown of her head and Chaerin opened her eyes to see his chest  blocking the view of the surroundings.

Chaerin's breaths were heavier and she closed her eyes to calm herself down, the scent of his cologne mixed with his shampoo infiltrated her nose and scrunched her nose up at the sudden attack.

"Now you're bonded to him, your life will change Chaerin."

Chaerin thought back to last night as her Mum explained in detail and her anger resumed, scoffing out.

"I'm so angry at you." She muttered out, wincing as she tried to push away the emotions.

"I know."

"Hey man, is your girl okay?" Someone commented, concerned why Jisung was cornering Chaerin to the wall and why her eyes were closed- looking upset.

Jisung looked up at the guy and back at Chaerin who was about to open her eyes but Jisung pulled the girl into his arm.

She went crashing into his chest, face hidden by the broadness and she felt his arm going around her back.

Jisung laughed, the vibrations going to her and his hand held her head down.
"Yeah, she's just had a bad day." Jisung lied.

Chaerin let out a breath of air, her body relaxing and she pushed herself deeper against the boy, her own arms drifting till they were around his waist.

Jisung looked down at the girl, flinching at the sudden embrace and his eyebrows narrowed.
"What-"
"Shut up." She commented, tightening her grip around him.

The bond and proximity of the two compelled the girl to calm down, in the cloud of his embrace- unknown to the eyes on them both.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She murmured lowly, rage beginning to surge through her and she felt Jisung sigh.
"I didn't know...I didn't know it would bond us. I'm serious."

There was a silence as Chaerin tried to make sense of it all but it was all beginning to become too much for her- she stepped away from him- looking up into his eyes.

No traces of lies were held in his eyes and she bit down on her bottom lip.
"But...what's going to happen now? Surely you'd get hurt too and-"

"Let's not worry about that right now. Are you okay?" He asked quietly, not creating eye contact with her as he awkwardly stood there.

Chaerin held back a smile as she watched him awkwardly rub the back of his neck.
"I'm okay I guess...just overwhelmed."