Chapter 4 😺

~TAEHYUNG POV~

I can't believe we actually got adopted!

Having to live in that hell hole was so not fun!

Thankfully, y/n adopted us and took all of us out. I do have to say her place is really nice and she too has been really nice and kind to us, not forcing us to do anything we don't want to do. Heck she even let me pick out the shoes for everyone and tell her their sizes!

I almost want to just enjoy this, we could all really get close to her but Namjoon keeps telling us that we have to remember our mission and not to let her fool us.

As soon as the door clicked locked and waited about twenty minutes to make sure she was gone, we all changed into our human forms.

We all did it for the first time yesterday when she was a sleep and let's just say it hurt a lot but that's what we get for not shifting for a long time.

"Now she's gone."

Hoseok sighed. He likes her too, in fact we all do except for Namjoon. He doesn't seem to be able to accept that's she's a nice person and not to mention beautiful.

"Don't act all depressed, Hoseok she'll be back soon." Jin

"With food!" Jungkook

He yelled from the kitchen while I sat on the sofa naked just like anyone else in the house. We all seen each other naked many times so it's nothing new and doesn't bother me in the least.

"Remember." Namjoon

He now comes walking into the living room from the downstairs bathroom. Jimin groaned next to me and I roll my eyes at Namjoon.

"Yeah yeah."

"We have a mission, we know." Jimin

We have to stick to the plan, we've waiting years for this moment and now it's finally come. But only knowing her for 24 hours, it's going to be hard to achieve this mission that we have.

"Yoongi. Tell us what you found on her phone last night." Namjoon

He was already lying on the single seated sofas at the end of the living room. HIs eyes were closed but very much awake. I just have this temptation to run over there and jump on him, but I'll leave it......for now.

"Her phone is practically empty. No contacts, no pictures other than scenery pictures and old pictures of her parents. She doesn't use much social media, maybe a couple times a week. She's really unusual for a girl in this day in age." Yoongi

"What about her banking situation? Is that on her phone at all?" Namjoon

Yoongi sighs and now opens his eyes to look over to Namjoon still standing. To be honest I feel a little awkward about the whole thing now. Y/n's a lovely girl, I don't know if I can go through with this anymore.

"It is. I managed to access the accounts and she has more than enough money to last her a life time, thanks to her parents." Yoongi

"Good. Keep an eye on it for now until I tell you other wise." Namjoon

Yoongi nods and lies back down again, to close his eyes.

"Hyung, do we really have to do this to Y/n? She seems so nice." Jimin

He must have the same feeling as me. It doesn't seem right. Y/n has no idea what her parents really did, despite her now running her fathers business.

"Yes Jimin, we have to do this. We failed three years ago and now here to finish the job. Got it?!" Namjoon

He raised his voice at Jimin and his ears lowers in return and I'm sure mine did too with the loud voice.