Chapter 36 😺

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING ⚠️ 💦)

I felt so relaxed and in peace of mind sleeping with my body still pressed against Namjoon. My eyes still closed and drifting inbetween consciousness.

Namjoons breathing became heavy, and he started to shift a little until I felt him still inside me, pumping slow in and out of me. He kept a steady pace moving slow as if he was trying to resist the temptation of going any harder or faster.

He groans a little in my ear. I'm awake now feeling every inch of him push inside me trying to resist the temptation all because of his heat acting up again. I haven't opened my eyes but I want to see how long it takes him to realise I'm awake.

"Oh, fuckkkk." Namjoon

He moans and I give it my all to not moan back but what I couldn't stop was the clenching around his cock. He hissed at the sensation of my walls tightened around him but he was already close to cumming because of how hard he suddenly became.

A moan escaped my lips but I steadied my breathing and kept my eyes still closed as he stopped to look at my face. I kept extremely still and breathing slowly, he didn't notice and pulled me back against his chest and started to thrust nice and slow inside me.

"Oh god, I can't stop." Namjoon

He's one horny cat hybrid for sure on his heat.

His pace picked up ever so slightly until he buried his face into the crook of my neck and he began to shake with a loud moan. He was cumming inside me already so I opened my eyes as I felt myself filling up yet again with his cum. After a couple more thrusts he comes to a stop but doesn't pull out just yet. He leans back to look at my face but gasps when he sees that my eyes are open.

"I-I, I'm sorry. I couldn't stop. I'm sorry." Namjoon

He started to panic but I raised my hand to place on the side of his face and show him a comforting smile.

"It's okay, I don't mind I was awake through most of it."'

"Really?" Namjoon

"Yes I would of stopped you if I didn't want you to continue."

He sighed out in relief and came forward for a kiss on the lips and then both my cheeks. I giggled when he kissed my cheeks because he slipped down my cheeks to my neck and began to tickle me with kisses until he came to a stop when he harden inside me again.

"Namjoon are you serious?"

I asked him and he just shrugged and blinked at me innocently.

"I can't help it. If you haven't noticed I'm very horny turning this time. It's been a long time for me." Namjoon

He licks his lips and looks down between our pressed bodies. I felt a little guilty it's not his fault about his heat.

So I pushed him back until his back laid into the mattress and twisted my body with his so I was now sitting on top of him.

From this position his full cock length was pushed inside me. He grunted just when I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment to adjust to taking him all in at once.

When I opened my eyes he was already staring right into mine. I began to grind against him, my hands on his chest to support myself. He furrows his brow together and moans with me, feeling him move in and out of my cum filled pussy.

I began to pick up pace grinding faster against him, my breasts bouncing above him until he took my left breast in one hand and another hand to my ass for a slap before assisting me in bouncing on his cock.