Chapter 16 😺

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING ⚠️ 💦)

Jimin was the first to remove his T-shirt and throw it to the ground then surprisingly Hoseok was next and then Yoongi. All three very well built, maybe it's because they did live on the street for a while and developed muscle tone when doing the things they needed to survive.

I gasped when Jimin reached down to my ankles to then rip off my leggings and throw them to the floor.

"How about you be a dear and remove that top for us." Jimin

He pointed at my blue T-shirt. He seen me naked this morning so it's not a big deal but Yoongi and Hoseok haven't and it makes me nervous all over again.

"Don't worry I'll help you." Hoseok

He grinned and walked around the bed to come sit right behind my head to help me sit up and pull up my top from behind. Once it was thrown to the floor I could feel his fingers brush along the skin on my back to the clasp of my bra until he unhooked it when my bra became lose. I tried to grab it but Yoongi from the front crawled onto the bed and pulled it away from me, now leaving me completely topless and only wearing my white underwear.

"These need to go too." Yoongi

He whispered as he leaned in closer to where his lips were just an inch away from mine and his finger tips grabbing into my underwear.

A second later he surprised me again to kiss me again, forcing me to lay back with Hoseok moving back to give us room. Too caught up in the moment of devouring yoongis lips with mine the cool air washed over my bare core and I pressed my legs together.

"No don't do that. That's a beautiful view right there." Jimin

I felt his hands grab into my knees and pull them apart. Yoongi pulled away to sit up and move off the bed only for him to start removing his clothes. Forcing my eyes to move from the view I looked up at Hoseok and Jimin who were already naked.

I have to admit I'm starting to feel a little excited about this how thing. I lay there, nibbling on my bottom lip looking up at the two of them. Hoseok smirked while Jimin decided to crawl on top of me, grab my breasts on his hands and lean down to kiss me and shove his tongue in my mouth.

His finger tips pinching my nibbles and his tongue dancing with mine was pleasurable in itself. A finger pressed in between my folds and I gasped into Jimin's mouth.

"She's already wet Jimin." Yoongi

"Oh shit." Hoseok

He breathed out and Jimin chuckled to pull his lips away from mine and place one hand next to my face while the other took hold of his cock to align himself at my entrance.

Jimin smirked down at me and in one swift motion pushed in himself into me and wasted no time thrusting hard and fast like the animal he is. He didn't need to be gentle this time, since we had sex this morning.

"Oh this is too good." Jimin

He breathed out when he lowered his head to be next to my ear. He licked up the base of my neck to nibble on my ear lobe, not missing a beat of his rhythmical thrusts hitting me in all the right places to make me a moaning mess under neath him.

"Cum for me." Jimin

He whispers and I don't know how he did it but that's exactly what I did. I squeezed around him as I came, soaking him in my juices as he continued to fuck me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Jimin

He quickly pulled and jerked himself until he released him cum on my stomach again. He was breathing heavily and leaned down to peck my lips before picking up a blanket and wiping my stomach and pulled out of me to roll to the other side of the bed.