Chapter 53 😺

~Y/N POV~

I still can't believe that all those memories of Namjoon and I as children came flooding back. I mean how did I not remember this before?

It's almost hard to believe and if anything it made me feel worse about this whole thing since the memories also came back with the feelings I felt on the day he was taken away but now I feel that again but not only for Namjoon this time but for all of them.

It's a lot to take it and still very hard to wrap my mind around.

I don't even know if I want to find any of them after what they did to my parents but even with everything I don't want harm to come to them. My mind has been all over the place and I've practically been seeing Dr Lim everyday since our appointment with Lisa who has taken time off her university to stay with me and help me. I appreciate it, I really do but after all my anger worn off I became almost numb and worn out.

Also to find out that I have an uncle I never met is another thing I don't want to acknowledge but after what I heard from Dr Lim, he's not a nice man and the fact he's been going behind my back as rightful owner of my parents company is a big no no. All of it will come to a stop and that's including him. The company is mine and all this experimenting stuff is going to stop.

But there is something I need to do first since I know that what I'm about to do with my parents company is gonna take months but hopefully not that long. I need to do what I said to Dr Lim that I would do and that would be my first check up.

Dr Lim was going to meet Lisa and I at this address that she gave us the day before.

Because of my situation, I can't be seen at a local doctors office or someone that works for my uncle sees me and puts two and two together. And apparently they can't know that one of the hybrids have fathered my child or they'll come after my child no matter who I was.

So like Dr Lim said she knows of someone that works outside of the company. I was told she's a doctor or human and hybrids too which would be ideal since my child is half and half which is very uncommon. In fact it's never happened before because usually human and hybrid genes don't match to be able to reproduce with one another but because of my hybrids genetics have been tampered with it's a possibility that they changed how hybrids can reproduce with humans.

Well obviously I mean look at me now. Pregnant and alone and betrayed by the people I trusted the most in my life. It still hurts and I think it forever will be.

But with all that said, I was constantly thinking about it as Lisa drove us to the middle of nowhere in the woods to go meet this other doctor with Dr Lim. I already received a text to say she was already there.

About a further twenty minutes passed by and we finally made it to this little house in the middle of the woods. It was nice, quiet and cut off from the world. I quite like it here already.

Upon Lisa parked up the car I seen Dr Lim standing outside the white house waving and by her side was an older women, small but brown hair tidied up in a bun with a few showing grey hairs here and there and a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose. She too was smiling in a friendly way.

As I got out the car with Lisa the two of us walked towards the two doctors.

"Y/n, this is my dear friend Dr Park Hana. She's going to do your check up." Dr Lim

I looked at the woman called Dr Park and I smiled at her to shake her hand.

"It's lovely to meet you Y/n. Dr Lim here has spoken a lot about you and what's been going on, but don't worry I wont tell a soul. I'm strictly private with others personal lives." Dr Park