Chapter 71😺

~JIN POV~

After I heard Rose scream on the phone and the evil voice of the man the phone cut off the call from her side of the line. I cursed and sprung into action, knowing people from the facilty will be on their way to us and be here at any second.

First I needed to get those files straight to Y/n to keep safe in the basement.

Running through the house to Roses bedroom in her desk I ripped open the said drawer she told me about not caring if there was a lock on it and took out the important documents with the sticky note on it with information about this meet up with the government official in just two days time or whatever. I didn't read it properly, there's no time.

I rushed back down two flight of stairs, the first that leads to the living room and then the other straight to the basement where I ran into Jimin on his way up while I was on my way down. He glanced at the documents in my hand but said nothing, he would of known what was inside them. Rose told us all about it the night before and we need to get them to that man Rose spoke so highly of.

Opening the door to the small room in the far back of the basement I pushed the documents into Y/n's hand without saying a word and closed the door again just to lock it to keep them all very safe. Everyone in that room is important to me, to all of us. I may not remember the life I once had with Y/n but I feel something towards her and a massive gratitude to her two friends in that room as well as Rose.

After locking the door I ran upstairs back through the house and right outside to see all the others standing in a line, back tensed but straightened, ears twitching at the top of their heads listening to our surroundings. To not make much sound myself I slowly stepped down the steps to join them and stand in a firm line between Namjoon and Taehyung.

All our eyes and ears looking out and listening to anything that speaks out to us. Even the smell would be detected yet nothing so far.

I don't know how long it took us to stand there in complete silence but when we did. There was a rustle of leaves from bush or tree not too far a head. That resulted in both Hoseok and Yoongi running off to the source of the sound without hesitation.

So they're hiding in the trees?

I cant help but think this is going to be a little fun. Like a hunt kind of but in the trees in bushes. I like it and it excites me. Even when I caught a glimpse of Jungkooks tail quickly swaying side to side I knew I wasn't the only one that thought the same thing.

A mans scream was heard not far from us, signalling that either Hoseok or Yoongi found someone and not to mention stating the obvious that people were now here for us and to most likely kill Y/n and when they find our kids they'll take them too.

That's not happening.

"Oh here we go. PLAY TIME!!" Jungkook

He shouted as he ran and leaped in mid air disappearing into a tree behind the car soon hearing a mans scream yet again and a loud crunch. I kind of cringed to that sound but shrugged it off when Jungkook jumped up from the bush, looking down with a grin on his face and wiping his hands together.

"That was kind of fun." Jungkook

"Everyone split up. We could be surrounded. Jungkook, Taehyung you two take the north side of the house, Hoseok and Yoongi are already west side so Jimin you and I will take the south and east side. Jin you stay here and stay guard." Namjoon

I nodded at him, ready for what ever comes my way.

Jungkook turned around and sprinted back into the woods while Taehyung followed but ran up to the mini van, climbed on top of it and leaped onto the nearest branch and swung off a tree to climb and then disappear from view. Both Jimin and Namjoon ran around the east side of the house and disappeared now leaving me alone to defeat the house if anyone comes near. Hopefully they don't, they would actually be very lucky to get past any of the guys before they get to me.