Chapter 41 😺

~HOSEOK POV~

Tonight we all decided to sleep in Y/n's bed in cat form. Sometimes we do this and sometimes we don't as in what forms we sleep next to her in.

So one night there's some of us human form and the next cat form, we take turns really. We only do this because we like to keep close with her right now. Sleeping in the other bedrooms just doesn't feel right, right now so we all sleep with Y/n in her bed.

But right now I can't sleep.

The guilt of keeping secrets from her is starting to get to me and I almost told her the other day in the pool. I wanted to tell her and I still do but at the same time I don't want to betray the others because we all know when she finds out we'll be kicked out and she'll never want to speak to us again.

It's understandable and it's what we would deserve but because I love her as the others do it'll be very hard to accept. I know she'll find out sooner or later but when is the question.

She might end up finding out from me or maybe one of the others. The secrets is getting to pretty much everyone but Namjoon is determined to keep it all a secret. I think it's more because of what he did to her, she'll hate him the most possibly.

Because I can't sleep I jumped off the bed and out the room to walk to the kitchen. I need a drink, not something alcoholic because I think I might spill the beans if I do that.

I changed back to my human form walking into the kitchen naked. I mean who cares everyone in this house has seen me naked.

Opening the cupboard I grabbed a glass, closing the cupboard again quietly and turning on the tap for some water but even after I just stood there within my own thoughts about this whole thing. It's driving me crazy.

It's all I think about and all I want to do right now is wake her up and tell her everything but I just can't. I'm scared.

Not to mention she asked if we wanted to visit her work office. I panicked when she asked that, I didn't want to go and I still don't. Never will I go to that place. It may be buildings filled with offices but I bet you we could still run into someone that was working at the facility at the same time we were there. Someone would recognise us.

"You couldn't sleep either?"

I yelped in surprise to he sound of yoongis voice standing at the door.

"Sorry usually you would of heard me coming." Yoongi

He scratched the top of his head, walking further into the kitchen while I tap my fingers on the counter.

"Well I've got too much on my mind right now."

"Same here. I couldn't sleep." Yoongi

He took the glass I had still filled with a little bit of water and drank the rest of the remaining water inside.

"Are you thinking about everything too? The secrets just everything?"

He nods quietly staring down at the glass and rubbing his eyes.

"Sure am. I don't know how long I can keep it from her. I might end up blurting it out to her one day." Yoongi