Chapter 50 😺

~Y/N POV~

My head was all over the place right now.

When I woke up back at the holiday house, I woke up alone. No one was around, everyone just gone, even the guy that I seen fall to the floor with blood coming from his mouth, no one was there. There was a few broken windows downstairs and broken furniture also telling me there was obviously struggles in the living room and even in the kitchen too. I don't know what happened there but I just cant seem to think straight.

I drove all the way home, by myself and crying my heart out. My emotions were all over the place, I felt betrayed, hurt, angry yet all while finding that I still worry about all of them even after finding out what they all did to my parents and that it was Namjoon who attacked me that night. To think that he hated me that much that he tried to kill me hurts every inch of my body it's almost too hard to handle.

On my way home from the house and on my way home Lisa called me. She told me she found out what happened to them and where they are because of her uncle, this was his doing along with someone else, but honestly right now I didn't want to hear anything about it. I wanted time to think about everything while I cried my heart and soul out and singing angry love songs that you would usually listen to in break ups.

Why did this have to happen to me?

What have I done to deserve this?

On my way home my stomach became a little sore, like very sore. So I stopped by the pharmacy not having a care in the world if I looked awful in my appearance. That was the last thing on my mind.

I spoke to an assistant that worked behind the counter instead of seeing a doctor, sometimes they're good for advise on what you could need. So when I explained how I was feeling the pharmacist asked me about my periods which are regular since I take them religiously and she mentioned it could be a sign of pregnancy. Now when she told me that I have to admit I was a little rude and laughed in her face, this whole situation that's going on right now made me a little bitter about everything.

But then I realised she was serious and told me that even with women on the pill as I am religiously they can still fall pregnant. I thought shit. Just perfect.

The woman recommended I buy a test and some medicine to help with the pain that would do no harm if I was pregnant but I don't know if I am to be honest but now is not the time. I just wanted to go home and be by myself before Lisa comes because she told me I shouldn't be alone and wants to say by my side. She heard me crying on the phone, she knows me better than anyone else so she's determined to come and stay with me until I feel better and by the way I'm feeling that wont be any time soon.

Eventually I got home, not bothering to take the bags out the car and stormed into the house with my test. I already took the medicine for the pain in my stomach which helped and I no longer feel it now that I'm no longer crying but either way I went straight to the that bathroom. The down stairs bathroom I was too impatient.

I don't believe I'm pregnant, there's no way. No. I cant be.

But I'll take it either way.

I didn't even bother closing the door. Unwrapping the test and doing as the instructions say and that was to pee on the stick. Once I did that I walked all the way to my bedroom without looking at it since I had to wait.

When I entered the bedroom, the first thing I seen was Jin's sweater on my bed. He was wearing it that morning before we left and changed into another on instead. Obviously he forgot to put it away but I don't care right now. I ran to it and put it on, and hugging it to my body as it falls to my knees. My tears fall over again, remembering what happened all over again. They hurt me in ways I could never imagine and yet I'm finding myself cuddling up to myself on my bed with Jins sweater on, breathing in his scent and still finding that I miss them. They were taking away to god know where but I was too angry to care where right now. I cant think straight as I lay down on my bed, curling up and bringing my hands to my face but then to remember I still had the pregnancy test in my hands.

I sniffed my nose a little, wiping my eyes to see clearly. I expect that it'll be negative so I bring it up to my face to see and....

 I expect that it'll be negative so I bring it up to my face to see and

Positive.

I'm pregnant!!

IS THIS A JOKE???!!!

I stared wide eyed at the test, to then shake it in disbelief, maybe it's broken?

But no matter how many time I shook it, it didn't budge.

How? What?

Then a sudden thought comes to mind. I'm pregnant, I've been getting my periods so I don't know how far along I am, and most importantly I have no idea who the father is. It's one out of seven possibilities, but no thought comes to mind of who it could defiantly be. GOD IM SUCH A SLUT!!

I think to myself throwing the test on my bedroom floor and to face plant my bed crying harder if that's possible. Now I'm also going to be a single mother to a half hybrid child, who's father wanted my family dead. This is fucked up.

But suddenly I jolt up on my bed and rush towards my bathroom. I need to see my pills. I don't know why but I do. The ones I took to the holiday house are still in the car but my main pills are in my own bathroom where I always keep them and that is in my cabinet beside my shower but above my toilet.

Opening it up did I take out my packet of pills, something was telling me this cant be true. I inspected the slip of pills very closely, checking every detail of them searching for something that could possibly make sense of this. Then that was when I seen it, the corner was already open and when I peeled it back, it was clear it was stuck back on with glue judging by the marks on it. Though the pills looked exactly the same as they always have so why glue this back on?

That when it dawned on me again.

My pills were switched. These aren't the pills I was suppose to me taking. They purposely got me pregnant didn't they?

Just what the fuck was going on in there heads????

I threw the pills on the floor and ran down the stairs in anger just in time for Lisa to walk through my door. I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out the house.

"Y/n?! What wrong now? Where are we going?" Lisa

We're going to go to one person that I have in mind. Clicking to what Namjoon told me back at the house before he shoved me to the floor to get under the bed.

"We're going to see Dr Lim."