Chapter 23 😺

~NAMJOON POV ~

I was pissed!

What the hell did Jungkook do now?!

She was so upset, it hurt to see her tears and when she mentioned Jungkooks name I was ready to throw hands.

He's like my little brother but still, to see how much pain he puts her in by his actions just reminds me of myself and that makes me even more angry but the difference is that she doesn't know how I hurt her where as she knows Jungkook had hurt her.

I needed answers and I wanted them now but I waited until she fell asleep between me and Taehyung. He was worried but I think he kind of had an idea what happened.

As soon as I heard her light snores I knew I could slip away. She would be fine with Taehyung. Taking my chance I slowly slid backwards on my side, careful not to wake her up and rolled over with a thump to the floor. I expected to catch myself on my feet but unfortunately that didn't happen.

I was quick to stand up from the floor and wipe my hands that I used to save myself. Taehyung was biting his lip to hold in a laugh, not that I wasn't already embarrassed by the way I fell out of bed and now he seen it too.

"You didn't see anything, got it?"

I pointed my finger at him and he nods but it only seems like I fuelled his amusement by what I just said. I sighed and rolled my eyes and started walking towards the door.

"Don't hit him Namjoon. Whatever he's done, just talk to him first." Taehyung

I stopped just at the door with my hand on the door knob.

"I won't hit him.......this time."

With that I quietly open the door and walk out. Now that I'm out the bedroom I'm not afraid to make my frustration and anger known by thumping my feet along the wooden floor as I march my way down the corridor and toward the stairs.

I could hear the whispers of Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi and they stop just as I reached the stairs. They would known I was coming, their hearing is an good as mine.

"What's happening?"

I stand at the top of the stairs in my dark blue pyjamas y/n picked out for me with arms folded across my chest, staring the three down. They all exchanged glances and tried to pull of their clueless act.

"Nothings happening. Why would you ask that?" Jin

He showed a blank face and I started to walk or more like stalk my walk down the steps not taking my eyes off them. I looked at Hoseoks tail, it's very straight, and the hair on the end stands spiked up, compared to Yoongi and jins tails, they're very relaxed as Yoongi had his tail wrapped around his own leg.

Hoseok is a big give away when it comes to lying and none of them fool me.

"Oh really? Then Hoseok why is your tail so tense?"

I pointed behind him and he gasped to quickly push his tail more behind him and sit down on the sofa just behind him.

"It's n-nothing." Hoseok

I don't see what the big deal is. I'm not that scary.

"Well can someone please explain to me why h/n just ran to the bedroom crying herself back to sleep? What happened?"

Yoongi groans and throws himself backwards into the the sofa with one arm covering his eyes.

"Something happened between y/n and Jungkook this morning. I don't know what but I only just walked into the kitchen to find y/n crying in yoongis arms." Jin