Chapter 8 😺

~Y/N POV ~

I knew I shouldn't of started drinking alcohol with Jimin and Yoongi but I couldn't help myself. It felt like a good idea at the time but the feeling it gave me was more confidence and that's exactly what I needed to confront Namjoon.

He's pushing my buttons and it's starting to bother me, even more so in my drunk mind state. I haven't said anything yet, but I know I will at some point.

I'm literally too busy playing YouTube videos on my tv and making everyone watch cat videos and telling everyone which cat on the screen reminds me of who in their cat form. I found it hilarious and some others did too if I got it spot on with the descriptions but Namjoon not once cracked a smile. He just watched me the whole time.

"Oh come on hyung! You've got to admit that video was defiantly Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook

Jungkook was slowly growing more confidence being around me but I don't know if that would be him in general or the drinks talking.

"It was buts it's not funny." Namjoon

He shrugged sitting on the single sofa. I huffed and took another sip from beer that was on the unit next to me and threw myself to the side to lie on top of Hoseoks legs.

"He's such a party pooper."

I pouted and Hoseok laughed at my pouted lips and took the bottle away from me and placed it on the coffee table in front.

"I think you've had enough drinks y/n." Hoseok

He chuckled and I shook my head to sit up and look at him properly.

"No im fine. I'm not even tipsy."

"Oh yeah! Then walk in a straight line!" Jimin

I stood up and dusted myself down, feeling very confident about that I can do this. I held my arms out stretched to the side and placed one foot in front of the other. In my opinion I did quite well and then I did it again and I kept walking in a line until I stood next to Namjoons chair.

"Ta dah!! See I can do it!"

Laughter erupted in the room.

"No you can't!" Jin

"You call that a straight line!" Taehyung

"I'll show you how it's done!" Jimin

He stood up and placed his own bottle down and copied what I had done but he was far worse than me. One foot in front of the other he started going a bit fast until he found himself stumbling over his own feet and came crashing down on top of me.

We both fell to the floor but luckily for Jimin I broke his fall as my back hit the floor quite hard with his weight on top of me.

"OW!!"

"I'm sorry y/n." Jimin

He used his hands on either side of my face to push himself up and hoover over my face. His smile was beautiful and we were gazing into each other's eyes.

"It's okay Jimin."

He giggled but then his nostrils flared and he bent down to sniff my neck. I didn't know what he was doing but I let him anyway. Everyone else was giggling and having their own conversations, equally drunk and didn't care about the fact Jimin had fallen on top of me.

"Okay that's enough."

Jimin was picked up from me and placed to his feet by Namjoon. Jimin awkwardly scratched the back of his head awkwardly before turning around to join int he current conversation like nothing happened. I however stayed on the floor just looking up at Namjoon as he stared back at me with hands on his hips.