Chapter 54 😺

~Y/N POV~

The next hour passed by in a blur after the news of being pregnant with not one, not two but seven babies!!!

How could I cope?

Could I even handle it?

The two doctors were talking with Lisa as now all four of us sat in the living room while I try and still cope with the news. According to the scan each baby is measured to be around seven weeks which only one week come to mind around that time when the boys were so horny, going through their heats so fast, one after the other. I couldn't walk properly for another week after that. Dr Park said that could be around the date of conception which it has to be because it makes sense.

I don't even know if I could keep them. I mean how? Seven babies by myself?

I already expressed I'm undecided but Dr Park and Dr Lim both suggested I needed to think about my decision soon because after ten weeks apparently hybrid babies grow fast since a hybrid wouldn't go as far as five months to grow in the womb and because my children would be fathered by hybrid's there's a chance that could happen to me. My pregnancy would last for five months and that would be it. I'm so undecided that it makes me feel frustrated with myself.

"Y/n are you even listening to what we're saying?" Dr Lim

I snap out my thoughts and shake my head to look at both her and Dr Park sitting beside each other on the couch across from Lisa and I who has been holding my hand and staying by my side since the scan was done. I think Lisa pitys me, I think they all do.

"No, sorry."

I mumbled to her but she only smiles at me hearing my response probably happy that I'm even responding with words since after what I went through after my parents death I barely spoke for months until I finally started speaking again.

"We were saying that there's a lot of things we could do to help you no matter your decision. Dr Park here suggested that you could stay here if you chose to keep the babies and she could help you out but you could also stay here too if you chose not to so you have that little get away and time to recover. It's you're choice." Dr Lim

"I could also stay with you too! I mean I could transfer my courses to online and help out with as much as I could. We all would." Lisa

Lisa looked around the room at the other two older women who only nod firmly at her in agreement where as I'm still unsure on what to do.

"But I want to stop my uncle from taking over the business. I mean it's my company and he needs to leave. I can't put a stop to everything he's done and what my parents have set in motion with those experiments, if I'm sitting here with seven children. I mean that's a lot to deal with."

Dr Lim clears her throat and uncrosses her legs, sliding across her seat to the edge.

"Again I have a plan. It would work no matter the decision you make. Yes it would take longer if you chose to have the babies but maybe not." Dr Lim

"What plan do you have?"

She calmly smiles and adjusts the glasses that have fallen to the tip of her nose and glances around the room at everyone watching her.

"I could join back to where I was before I was assigned to be your therapist Y/n. Meaning I would have full access to everything to do with the experiments taking place which I'm sure they have already again now that they have taken the boys again. This way I could gain what documents I need and keep an eye on all seven of them to make sure they don't actually forget who you are because I know that your uncle is gonna want to get rid of you now that means he would most likely send them after you once he makes them forget about you. I wouldn't let that happen because we would need them." Dr Lim