Chapter 56😺

~Y/N POV~
(Two years later)

It's been over two years since I've seen the hybrids. I actually miss them a lot and think about them a lot too. Especially now that I'm a mother to not one but seven children born at one time.

It's been a busy that's for sure but thankfully for the three women in my life they've made it smooth for me and I couldn't be more grateful to them.

I've stayed here at Dr Parks house but I now call her Hana. She's like a mother figure to me and the children call her nana instead of Hana. They're not even two yet but they will be in the next month and I can't believe it already.

They were born by csection since it would of been the safest way for them to come into the world. All of them were born healthy and all shared the same cat like ears on the top of their heads and tails that matched their fathers.

Dr Lim, who i know call her by her first name since we all live together, Rose. She had a DNA test done on all of them and with the hybrids knowing of this they also agreed to it and I've been told know all about the babies.

The children are a handful but they're so precious to me and her I don't regret my decision to keep them. I love them so much.

The first born was Soobin. I found that he was fathered by Namjoon, as they share the same dimples and dark brown ears and tail to match. He's very smart too and likes to take charge of their little group. It doesn't help that all his siblings actually listen to him.

Second there was Eunjoo. She's very relaxed and chilled all the time and I always find her napping under the couch. It's her favourite place to sleep. The first couple times she did this I got so scared that she ran out the house by herself but soon enough kids found her because he tail was sticking out from the couch and I didn't even notice. Its obvious that her father is Yoongi.

My third baby is Hyun. My little cheeky monkey. Where ever there is trouble he's most of the time the culprit of the cause. He tried to act all innocent but his little giggles give him away every time. Don't get me wrong he has his sweet moments and loves his cuddles whether it be from me, his siblings or someone else. He's a very sweet boy. He reminds me of Taehyung a lot.

Forth was my second little girl who happened to be Jimins daughter. My precious Aera. She's got a tiny voice and is such an angel. She knows how to get herself out of trouble and yet she loves to make everyone she cares about something form the heart. It's her way of expressing her love as well as kisses. She loves kisses and thankfully her brothers are still at an age where they don't care.

Fifth child is my son, Felix. My bundle of joy who is always happy and makes sure his siblings and anyone else around him happy. He's got a contagious laugh too and loves to make things with his sister Aera. Felix has recently started to figure out how to dance rather than just shaking his butt side to side like babies do. All while he smiles with the same smile he shares like Hoseok. Those two are definitely alike with the looks.

My sixth child is little korain. He's very quiet and shy boy just like Jungkook was when I first met him. But if korain is anywhere around Hyun, those two create trouble together and it brings him out his shell. He's small is size too and even eunjoo, will boss him about for being small. It's kind of cute to be honest because no matter what eunjoo says, korain will do it no matter what it is.

Lastly there is the Sena. She's the youngest and she's jins daughter. She's very bossy and loud so you wouldn't think she was the typical youngest child. Even Soobin will sometimes do what she says but only sometimes. She loves her food but always checks on her older siblings to ensure they're okay at bedtime since they all share the one bedroom int he attic.