Chapter 73😺

~Y/N POV~

(ONE WEEK LATER)

Rose's funeral was today.

A sad depressing day and to make things worse the children were even more upset out of everyone there. They loved their auntie Rose so much and now she was gone all to protect us and make a better future. I wanted to cry so bad, but I couldn't. My children needed that support and I couldn't show them just how upset this made me. The whole time I had Korain in my arms, crying in my shoulder with Jungkook standing close by so Korain could reach out for him too. My other six children took in comfort from their own dads and Lisa and Hana comforted each other.

It was just all of us there since Rose didn't have any other family.

After her funeral, Lisa went to go stay with her boyfriend for the night and I asked Hana if she wanted some company tonight but after dinner she just wanted to be alone so she spent the evening in her room while I took up my time with the children, getting them ready for bed with the help of Taehyung, Yoongi and Jimin. The other four hyrbids wet out for a run to check out the surroundings of the house. A habit they now do every night since my uncle had men come to the house to try and either kill us or take in the hybrids in which they failed miserably.

It took a while to get the kids settled into bed but I remained in their room until I was sure they fell asleep, reading them a story to soothe their thoughts until I was satisfied they were all okay in their shared bedroom and left them to go get myself ready for the night.

First taking a shower in which I finally allowed myself to cry, sitting down in my shower, feeling guilt for what happened to Rose, thinking back on the memories of when I first met her years ago as a teenager. Walking into that office seeing her friendly smile and the weekly visits to see her and then all the way up to now and what she has done for me. She's actually done a lot more for me than my own mom did before she died and that is one of the things I admired about Rose. She was a wonderful woman that didn't deserve any of this.

When I finally calmed down and cried my grief away, I changed into my pjs, just a black long sleeved tshirt and some red shorts to bed.

Leaving my bathroom ready to jump into bed, wiping my eyes after I finished drying my hair. Only to catch a fright when I noticed my bed was full of little children, already sitting under my covers cuddling one another but all awake waiting for me.

"Mama we can't sleep." Eunjoo

She sat up, rubbing her tired eyes, disturbing Hyun's comfortable laying position next to her, his little nose scrunching up as he wriggled but just to now disturb Sera.

"Hyunie! Stop it!" Sera

"I no comfy. Eunjoo moved." Hyun

Sera pouted and I just watched in awe to my little babies still watching me under their tired eyes.

"Can we sleep with you mama?" Soobin

I nodded, not being able to help but smile at their cuteness and I couldn't exactly say no after the day they've had. So I walked over to the bed, just for Felix to scramble over to me, making grabby hands towards me which I chuckled, picking him up in my arms and managing to drag myself across the bed in the centre while Eunjoo and Aera moved over and Hyun grabbed Korain to the crawl to the end of the bed, just to cover up his sleepy brother with a green blanket and then curl up next to him, hugging him tightly and already closing his eyes ready for sleep.

A part of my wanted to take them both over here to join us but another part of me didn't want to wake them up since they already look comfortable enough side by side in the green blanket and it wasn't cold tonight. But in the end I just decided to leave them be.

I pulled up Felix lay his small body across my chest and he made sure to bury his face into the crook of my neck, breathing softly. Eunjoo and Aera on each side of me curled up to my arms but when I peaked over them I saw Sera hugging onto Eunjoo's back and Soobin was cuddling up to Aera's back. Already my children were closing their eyes ready for sleep and I couldn't help but to think I have the cutest children ever.

Soon enough I feel asleep also, cuddling up with all my children after this stressful day. I think this is what we all needed.

~NAMJOON POV~

"Namjoon!!" The children are gone!"

I slammed by book closed instantly, standing up from by bed and sprinting out the room with Taehyung in front of me. Jimin and Yoongi sprinting out their own rooms and I could hear further steps behind me.

"What do you mean they're gone Taehyung?!" Jungkook

I heard him almost shout from somewhere behind me as the seven of us run up the stairs from our basement where our rooms are just to quickly storm our way up to the children's bedroom.

"I came up to check on them before going to bed and they're not here! See!" Taehyung

Looking around the room, the beds empty and to see under the beds, clearly there was no sign of them. Jungkook even started to pull out the drawer and Hoseok rummaged through the wardrobes and even Yoongi squatted down to the floor, laying on his belly checking up the beds just to be sure.

I walked over to Soobins bed, placing my hand on it, just to feel it for a moment.

"Soobins bed is still warm."

"And their scent is still close." Jimin

He was sniffing around the room, confusingly. I took a sniff for myself and it was strong but I doubt they left the house or anyone were to take them.

"You idiots. What if they're with Y/n?" Jin

We all stopped what we were doing and all eyes were now on Jin. Jin looked around the room at all of us, sighing deeply shaking his head and then walked out the room. No one moved at first but I was the first to chase after him. That's a great possibility they did go sleep with their mom.

Their mom.

It makes me feel all bubbly inside to think that way.

Rushing to Y/n's bedroom door that was now open because Jin would of opened it. Only did I stop by the door to be quiet in case they were sleeping and slowly walking into the room to join Jin and stand at the end of the bed.

There now seeing Y/n sleeping in the centre of the bed, Felix sleeping on her chest and the other children cuddled around her, sleeping peacefully.

"So this is where they came to?" Yoongi

He chuckled after he whispered, coming to stand on my other side. We have to be very, very quiet to not wake up the kids due to their very good hearing.

"This is so cute!" Hoseok

Jin and I turned around to shush and he stepped back slightly startled but just to nod apologetically and enter the room followed by Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. The seven of us crowding into the room, just to watch the scene before us. We may have been here for a few weeks now but this is the first time either one of us is seeing anything like this.

Jungkook walked around the bed, just to come to a stop by Korain's head, gently pushing away from hair from his sons face, eyes filled with admiration and love. I know how he feels, that's exactly how I feel about my child. My son.

But to me it feels bittersweet.

There is something the seven of us need to speak to Y/n about and I'm worried about her reaction. Something we all discussed and agreed with together after talking about it when we were gone for a few days. Only did we hold off because of Rose's death but now after her funeral I think it would be best if we have that chat.

Even when Jungkook looks up at me from his son, a sad look in his eyes. He's thinking exactly the same thing as I am. We all are.