Chapter 31 😺

~NAMJOON POV~

The therapy session has been on my mind for days now. It's all I think about and I keep trying to think of anything that I can think of to possibly give me a clue to if I had known Y/n before all this but still nothing.

In fact all I get is a nasty headache and it puts my in a really bad mood. So most of the time I ignore everyone, especially Y/n. I don't want to ruin what process we've made over the months of us living together and I've finally come to terms with my feelings for her. But I have a funny feeling Y/n is not happy with me.

I don't know why but the only thing that mainly comes to mind is because I've barely spoken to her. That could be the only thing that could upset her right now.

All this over thinking's just hurts my head so I went for a hot steaming shower to try and relax a little. It worked for a little bit now I just have to try and refrain from thinking about this and just spend the day chilling. Maybe I should read a book, that usually helps.

Rubbing the towel to help dry my hair and my cat ears above my hair I exited my bathroom but only to stop in my tracks to find Y/n sitting in my bed.

She sat there patiently waiting on the edge, her hands crossed over her lap and she innocently bats her long lashes at me.

"Are you okay?"

Was the only thing I could think to say at this surprise visit in my room, that she had kindly let me have since we all now have our own individual bedrooms but now and again will sleep with y/n in her room.

"Yes I'm fine. How are you?" Y/n

Okay this is weird. I can tell something's up.

"I'm okay. Y/n what's wrong? I know you wouldn't be here if there wasn't."

I threw the towel into a laundry basket I have just next to my bathroom door and sat down beside her on the bed. She sighed and stared down at the floor biting down on her lower lip.

"I....I just wanted to ask if you still love me?" Y/n

My eyes shot open with her question. I didn't expect that but I can understand why she would ask such a thing.

"Yes I do. That hasn't changed. Why do you ask?"

I think I already knew the reason but just wanted to hear her say it to confirm if I'm right.

"Good because I love you too." Y/n

She smiled up at me and I couldn't resist the temptation to smile back at her for the first time in days. It's not been the easiest after seeing that woman again with all the bad memories I've had to push aside before of her.

"I was just asking because of your distant attitude again. It's resurfaced and I was wondering if I did something wrong or if my therapist said something to upset you or any of the others." Y/n

I tensed when she mentioned the therapist but whether she noticed or not I don't know since she didn't say anything but shyly looking down at her hands on her lap.

"I'm sorry I've just been getting headaches that's all. I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

It's the truth I have been getting headaches all day and I definitely don't want to hurt her again. Never again could I hurt her but I'm still scared shitless for the day that she does which leads me to my new plan in a hope that there's no way she could stay away from all of us. She's still only got the one mark but I know that will change very soon.

"No it's okay. I've been getting headaches too when I think about certain things or more like try to remember something, but it hurts when it gets too difficult." Y/n