Chapter 34 😺

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING ⚠️ 💦)

"As you can see I need your help." Namjoon

He smirked down at himself and then back at me with his dark hooded eyes.

I gulped nervously because of how big he was and I couldn't just look away. I want to help him as I've helped the other boys in this way but I'm scared to just the size of it is worrisome.

"Don't worry it'll fit. Your pussy was meant for me." Namjoon

He quickly grabbed my ankles, pulled me towards him my legs in the air and tore my leggings off my body in one swift movement with my underwear coming off with it.

Glaring down at my now naked bottom half he licked his lips and stroked himself with a groan at the contact.

"Take off your top." Namjoon

He demanded with a growl and i obeyed immediately sitting up right on the edge of the bed pulling my top over my head and I clipping my bra and throwing it to the side on the floor.

"Perfect." Namjoon

He grinned and placed his two hands on my shoulders and surprisingly pushed me back until I was lying down.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." Namjoon

Just like that he spread my legs apart and the heat rushed to my face. He may of seen me naked before but not like this, not when we're alone and somehow it just feels different with him seeing me like this, naked and vulnerable in front of him. I'm more cautious and insecure about the scars on my body. I know he looked at them already since I stripped naked but his gaze didn't linger as long as everyone else has when they've seen me like this.

Namjoon suddenly grabbed my left hand, shocking me by the sudden action. I looked down at him now squatting between my legs and his eyes were soften slightly but the lust was still clearly there.

"Don't be nervous y/n. I just want to make you feel good first." Namjoon

I nodded at him and laid my head back down but he still kept a hold of my hand.

Seconds later I gasped at the feeling of his hot tongue pushing its way between my folds. He did this a few times until he circled my clit with the top of his tongue.

Moaning at the feeling which intended when he decided to go faster, circling my clit to lick down my folds and back up to my clit again. He slipped in a finger into my now soaked hole, I shook as getting close and it coming fast.

Namjoon moaned into my pussy feeling the vibrations against me. His fingers pumping so fast I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, squeezing around his fingers.

"Cum for me." Namjoon

I heard him say against my pussy and I bucked my hips up more to his face but he let go of my hand to push me back down again. I couldnt take it anymore, he quicken his speed of his two fingers inserting in and out of me, his tongue devouring me as if I was his last meal on earth.

I just burst into an overwhelming star seeing orgasm. I climaxed so hard around his fingers and on his face that he didn't stop, he kept going prolonging my orgasm until I finally calmed down, panting hard from cumming so hard did he finally stop.

He stood back up after slipping his fingers out of me, did he seductively taste the fingers that he used to fuck me with, licked them until sucking them clean.