Chapter 19 😺

~NAMJOON POV~

Waking up the next morning with a massive hangover is not ideal. I don't want to be doing that again anytime soon but I have to admit it was kind of fun towards the end of the night and I remember everything of course.

I just wonder if y/n does since I couldn't hold my tongue and told her I love her. I've known for a while now but don't want to admit it because every time I do it reminds me of what I did to her.

Last night I tried my hardest to not look at the scars I left on her body but even with them her body is beautiful but dark memories for me and most importantly her.

I've loved her since I first saw her years ago and I acted out at my anger for loving someone that was the child of two people I hated the most in the world. I couldn't handle my emotions and I stupidly attacked her when I had the chance to be close to her. So stupid and childish.

Now that's we're living with her I thought I could push all that away but instead as soon as I saw her up close and at the shelter all the emotions came back. I didn't like it but now I've learned to accept it.

I love her.
I'm in love with her and now I'm second guessing the plan to destroy her life. She's nothing like her parents were and she knows nothing about what they did to hybrids in the underground world.

She doesn't know and I now don't want her to know. I want to protect her, even from myself sometimes.

Next to me while I'm my thoughts I could hear her snores. She was still naked but her bare back was facing me and the sheets covered her lower half with her long black hair draped over her shoulder.
She was cuddled into Taehyung who seemed to be shirtless. Was he naked too?

Am I naked?!

I sat up and picked up the sheet to look down at my lap. I had no T-shirt on but I had my boxer shorts on. Okay, that's what I thought.

I took off my shirt going to bed last night while I carried y/n to bed. Taehyung must of joined at some point in the night but he was dressed when I last saw him down stairs. I'm not gonna even bother trying to find out if he's naked too.

I wiped my hands over face to drag my hands up the way and ruffle through my hair in between my brown cat ears. I scratched the tip of my left one before yawning and slipping out the bed to go use y/ns bathroom.

I used her bathroom, doing my own business and washing my face to wake me up a little more. Then leaving the bathroom to find y/n and Taehyung are still cuddled to gather. It made me a little jealous but then pushed it to the side when I remembered I don't deserve her affection or anything from her actually.

Looking away from y/ns sleeping figure I sighed in frustration with myself but only to find Hoseok slightly smirking at me in the doorway with his arms folded across his chest and leaning up against the the frame of the door.

I knew what he was thinking right now. It was the fact I proved him right. He told me I would love her but little does he know I loved her years back as well.

He huffed out his chest with a quiet chuckle to then turn around and leave. I walked out the room after him and followed him all the way to the kitchen to where Jin was standing. He wasn't cooking my hunched over the kitchen island with a glass of water in front of his face groaning.

But when I stepped foot inside the room he sprung his head up to meet my eyes and gave me a silent warning. It's ridiculous, I would have to walk into the kitchen at some point.

"Did you have a good sleep Namjoon?" Hoseok

He turned around to face me with amusement in his voice and that same cocky smile that I'm growing to dislike right now.