Chapter 72😺

~Y/N POV~

(Five days later)

A lot has happened in these last five days.

It's been busy not only with my company but also with the children. They've all been very moody since that day we were all locked up in the basement but it was for our safety. The boys sorted the problem as Jungkook told us when he let us out the basement that day after clearly changing his clothes and having a shower. I didn't ask any questions since I knew the reason why.

I passed the important papers and documents to Jin who never let them out of his grasp. Wondering around for two days with them in his hands in case of something bad happening again and luckily nothing did.

Then all seven of them three days ago left to go meet this man that Rose had arranged a meeting with to hand over the documents that will take out my company and restore order back to me.

Since they left, they haven't been back.

Although I did get a phone call from Jimin yesterday explaining why they were absent.

Apparently they had to stay so make statements since they are the living, walking proof of what was happening to them. They also had to go for last minute tests like blood work and physical tests but nothing too invasive which was good. Jimin assured me that everything was okay when it came to that, nothing as extreme as the people who apparently worked in my lab that I owned, doing illegal testing.

But good news is that they're coming back today. Any minute really.

I haven't told the kids that no matter how much they ask for them. I just want to surprise them.

But right now they are napping since they're very stressed. Which only leaves Lisa, myself and Hana in the living room.

Rose coming to my thoughts.

And it seems that Hana is thinking about her too.

"Do you think we'll find out if she's okay? Rose I mean?" Hana

Lisa let out a nervous laugh, folding one arm over the other on her lap.

"Oh course she is. It's Rose we're talking about. One of the strongest women I know." Lisa

Her words though didn't match the way she carried herself. Soft worried eyes, chewing on her bottom lip and picking at her nails which she does when she's nervous.

I just hope to god nothing has bad has happened to her. It would be devastating if something bad has happened to her all because of me. Over the years we've become so close, like family. I never thought all those years ago, meeting her for the first time that I would ever think anything but a therapist but no, she's more like a much older sister to me now.

A car pulling up in the drive could be heard from outside. The three of us quickly yet quietly rushing over one another to the window just to see that Mini van parking up and Jin climbing out the driver seat, followed by Hoseok out the passengers side and the other five to pour out the van closing the doors.

Excitement to see them again rushed through me, quickly running to the door and right out just to practically fly down the steps to the first person I saw which so happened to be Yoongi. My arms around his neck just to cover him in kisses all over his face not caring if he thought it was weird or not but he doesn't push me off, instead he just laughs and takes hold of my waist.

"I missed you too Y/n." Yoongi

I just giggled and continued until I was done.

"Hey where's mine?!" Taehyung

Again laughing I pulled myself away from Yoongi to step over to the pouting hybrid and smother him in kisses too but it turned out I ended up doing that with all of them since they all asked.

"So what happened? What's happening now?" Lisa

Her voice made me turn around from Jin's body after smothering him in kisses but kept a hold of him around the arm, clinging to him to keep him close.

"Well obviously Y/n's company will be closed down for a few months as they go through the databases going back years but they said it shouldn't be long. They already have everything they need from us so we don't have to go back. But they'll contact Y/n when they want to speak to her and get a statement from her." Namjoon

"What about the hybrids in the adoption centres? What's happening with them?"

I asked Namjoon for an answer since that had been on my mind too. However he only smiled at me, his dimples showing greatly but Hoseok was the one to speak up.

"The government are going to run those centres on your behalf until further notice. They'll be fine." Hoseok

Thank god.

"But there is something else we waited to tell you all." Namjoon

Uh oh. That didn't sound too good, and judging by his loss of dimples and now frown upon his face, clearly whatever he's about to tell is us not good news.

"What is it? Is it Rose?" Hana

She asked, stepping down from the steps with Lisa and coming to stand in front of Namjoon, eyes pleading for a answer.

Namjoon only looked over to Jin then to Yoongi and back to Hana.

"I'm sorry but.....Rose passed away." Namjoon

Those words hit hard.

I buried myself into Jin's chest, listening to Lisa's begin to cry but just caught a glimpse of Hana falling to her knees but Taehyung to rush over to her just to help her back up.

"Really? She's gone?" Lisa

Her wobbly voice made me only press myself more into Jin as he hugged my small form to him, gently rubbing my back.

"Yes I'm afraid so. They only told us this morning before we left." Namjoon

"We're so sorry." Jungkook

It's so hard to believe. To believe that she's gone from this world and yet I never got a chance to say thank you for everything she has done for us.

Rose. Forever a friend. Always and forever.