Chapter 25 😺

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING ⚠️ 💦)

"What?"

I whispered to him, just to make sure I heard him correctly. If he did say what I thought he said then my plan successfully worked. Well except I didn't intend to end up in the pool and technically my pool
has never been christened like this before so why not?

"I said to take off your underwear." Taehyung

If hybrid cats could growl right now that's definitely what's he's doing as he leans closer with his nose brushed against mine and his breath against my lips.
One hand traveled to the white strap of my bra, teasing it with his fingers, pulling at it gently.

"You take them off."

I don't know where the sudden confidence came from but as soon as those words left my lips his own lips were own mine and he ripped, like literally ripped off the strap of my bra, damaging a perfectly nice looking bra but in this hot intense moment I did not care.

As our tongues found each other he ripped on other strap off to reach around my back and tear my whole bra which was now in three different pieces. He threw it away somewhere and gliding his hands down my bare back and pushed my bare upper body to his because he's already naked.

He pushed my ass up a little in the water to grip onto my panties and tear them from behind all the way to my hips and waved them away in the water to now be just as naked as he was right now.

Wrapping my legs around his waist he began to walk forward until my back landed on the edge of the pool with out moving his lips away from mine.

The longer we stayed like this with the knowledge we're both naked the more passionate and intense the kiss got. He was devouring every bit of my mouth like the dominate cat he is.

But he sadly pulled away with both hand now placed on each side of me, holding onto the side.

"You planned this didn't you?" Taehyung

He said between breaths, his nose against mine.

"Yes I did. What are you going to do about it?"

I smirked back at him. Usually I'm shy about this kind of stuff but maybe because I've been bored all day and I've wanted something to do and a little attention and now I'm getting that just boosts my confidence sky high.

With that said he didn't give me much time to say more or do anything else as again he his lips to mine again and lifted my ass above his own manhood, reaching down with one hand to position himself.

He bit my bottom lip and I moaned at the nipping sensation but it just turned me on even more.

I felt his tip just at my entrance and he pulled away from my lips to smirk when he pushed me down on him harshly.