Chapter 24 😺

~Y/N POV~

I felt quite bored today to be honest, just one of those days I suppose.

I didn't feel like going out anyway which just made it more frustrating by itself. I was bored but didn't want to go anywhere.

I sat in my room, scrolling on my phone watching funny cat videos. They were all pretty funny and one caught my eye the most and it gave me an idea but with a twist.

All the guys were downstairs in the living room in their cat forms and I know this because when we have days like this they like to laze about in their cats forms.

So with this plan I mind, I decided to be brave and strip my clothes and put on the white lace matching panties and bra.

What I had planned was a underwear/naked pillow fight. Very brave idea on my part and it's totally not like me but I just want to have fun and in honesty I want to see if it leads anywhere since really the only times I've had sex with them they've been on their heats and as far as I know none of them are right now.

I mean what harm would it do?

I checked myself in the mirror, standing in nothing but the underwear. At this point I shouldn't be shy about he scars on my body, they've all seen them anyway.

Now I just need more pillows that are currently in the cupboard across the hall from me. I won't be able to take them all downstairs so I think I would have to shout on one of them for help.

Now to set palm in motion, I left my room with my four pillows in hand and dump them on the floor in front of the cupboard. I opened the cupboard wide since it was pretty big. It held all the pillows, bed sheets and duvet covers and even some towels, but I only needed pillows.

I dragged the pillows out there had to of been about a further ten pillows in here. What can I say I like my pillows.

Now step two, shout on the first person that comes to mind to help me take these downstairs.

"JIMIN!! COULD YOU COME HERE FOR A MOMENT PLEASE?!"

I took a nervous deep breath. I'm nervous but I really want to pull this off, I think it's a good plan and it should go well but this is the first time I've ever done something as brave as this.

Within seconds I could hear little footsteps coming up the steps which leads me to believe he's still in cat form. Another few seconds later I heard his little meow and I took a few steps back from the cupboard door and looked at him. His little ginger body froze with his orange like eyes set on me; looking me up and down and his tail stood up straight.

"Ah, Jimin I need your help with these pillows please."

That's all I said to then step back into the cupboard and reach more pillows that were pushed to the back. I bent down to the last shelf but felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, and forced me to stand up staright and spin me around to face him.

Mentally I wanna smirking at the success, it was the kind of reaction I wanted.