Chapter 55😺

~DR LIM POV~

(FOUR MONTHS LATER)

Finally after four months of trying to regain my position back at the so called Hybrid rehabilitation Facility, I'm now able to have all access to those boys that I desperately need to get to for our plan to work. I'm just hoping I'm not too late, it took longer than planned to get here. That was all because of the fact I had to report that Y/n suffered a mental breakdown after finding out about the hybrids being her parents killers and to what she had witnessed back at her holiday home when they were taken. It took a lot since I had to make a false report and make it look real and to provide more false evidence to prove my claim of Y/n's where about but in the end we managed to pull it off thankfully.

Driving back to the facility for the first time in a long time made me a little nervous but I couldn't show it because it would set off the other doctors that were also in the building if they paid too much attention to me which is not what I need when I need to do what I need to do.

The house that myself, Y/n and Lisa are currently living in is under construction due to my idea and with Hanas permission. It's coming along nicely in making the attic one large room for the babies which are actually due to be born tomorrow since Hana is inducing her to bring the babies into the world. Y/n is nervous and yet scared but understandably so. Lisa has been running around all day getting things sorted for the babies since Y/n can't do any of that herself and bed ridden and has been for the last three weeks. It's been hard for her but she's been doing so well and I feel some sort motherly way to her. I mean I know she's not my daughter but these last few years I can't help but feel something for her. I care about her a lot and these last four months have not only brought Y/n and I closer but also Lisa and Hana. It's like our own family filled with women.

Admittedly I am excited to see these babies to be honest. I'm curious to see what they look like but also to just to study the children since they would be half human and half hybrid which is something that has never happened before. I'd just take notes on their growing appearances and capabilities, nothing invasive just to watch them grow up really.

But still with all this, the fathers, the hybrids don't know yet. I haven't been able to see them to tell them myself but today I'll get to have access to them and see them for the first time since we all had that group therapy session months ago.

Once I finally got to the facility did I park my car and take my badge that allowed me all access to every room in the building and to any documents I required.

Today I was instructed once inside that I had to start off the first session of hypnoses again with the boys. Something I have done with them before years ago before they escaped and they want me to do it again with them since I was successful last time with making Namjoon forget about Y/n. That's the reason they want me here, which is to make all seven of them forget about Y/n and their feelings to her.

But they marked her.

It's gonna be hard to do such a thing even if I wanted to. I'm not going to do that but it would take one hell of a trick to get them to forget her. Because they marked her every fibre of their body would be longing for her, their hearts and their minds would never remove leave them. It's been bonded to themselves that she is their forever.

I can't do that anyway because I need them to remember her also for when I finally get them out of this place.

For my first session with them I requested to see them all together. It's not something unusual as I did this a few times before when I was their doctor and it was always in a room with no technology, meaning no cameras or voice recorders. It's better that way due to the fact that sometimes to frequency from technology that only they can hear sometimes can affect the hypnosis process so it's no problem.